Speculations And Theories

FOLLOW IF YOU LIKE THE CHAPTER. I WILL TRY TO BRING MORE AMAZING CONTENTS IN THE FUTURE.

____________________________________________________________________________

3RD PERSON POV:

The members of every group assembled in the room like before. Everyone is as tense as they were before the first meeting. It's not like they are in a position to negotiate the deals. The clear advantage of the power they had before has fallen.

They had thought that they could be at an advantage if they propose the alliance as it could benefit both ways.

Kakashi POV (Just before the meeting):

The loss this time was very heavy. We couldn't even put a scratch on that girl. I don't even know when I was killed but the pain of being punched was still there. Who would have thought that the one who was known as Kakashi of the Sharingan would end up in this state?

They have such a diverse range of powers. From the destructive power of that girl to the creation power of the leader of this nation. Are all demon lords this powerful? There is only one thing that is left. That is to meet the other demon lords. According to the information that we gathered, there are eight of them we met 2 of them and know that one lives here in some dungeon that they will let us visit. There will be other five that could be a problem.

As I was lost in my thoughts, a sudden tap on my shoulder pulled me back to reality. I took my kunai out on instinct. Just to see that there was Sasuke standing behind me. After butting the kunai back into the pouch, I turned towards him. There has to be a reason, why he was here.

He took me to the side to talk about whatever that has been going on in his mind. I am now really curious as to what he wants to talk about. There is still the meeting that has to take place.

Kakashi: Do you need something from me Sasuke? There has to be a reason for you to talk.

Sasuke: There was something I want to you talk about. I don't know how to put this.

Kakashi: Just tell me what's going on, we have to go to the meeting. There are things that we have to discuss with the leader here.

Sasuke: what are those?

Sasuke asked calmly.

Kakashi: We have to meet the demon lords to figure out if they are the same powerhouse as the one we fought. If they have other intentions we can not afford to offend them.

Sasuke: it is indeed a problem, but I have come here because a concern is eating my mind.

Sasuke's words made Kakashi freeze on the spot. There was not much time before the meeting and there is a problem within the relatable party. He couldn't help but be anxious about this.

Sasuke: When we were fighting the death spar. There was something I noticed that others didn't. it happened when you died when Naruto and I had combined our powers and attacked.

The pale face and trembling voice made Kakashi dread.

Sasuke's POV( In Flashback)

After the ignominious defeat on our part. I was sitting near the training ground that we used. There were trees everywhere and the landscapes are in perfect condition as if there wasn't a big battle here.

Even the marks left by ten tails changed the entire landscape that would be there forever. I still remember when Naruto and I had our final battle at the Valley Of The End the destruction there would be continual. That was the amount of destruction we caused in the valley. Although some people say we have become weak, due to the loss of the sage of six-path power but that's clearly their speculation.

If I have to say although I can't use Indra's arrow anymore. The speed and a better understanding of Rennigan give me an edge over the opponents. That I have faced up till now in almost two to three years.

The things I noticed during the spar were something that many haven't paid attention to. The minimal details are the one's that Kakashi should know. As a Hokage, It is his responsibility to take the lead from here.

A few hours ago, when we were fighting for our lives in this very place. There were things like the damage that we dealt. Although in the eyes of an ordinary person. They wouldn't think of this but I who have experienced this can say that the damage was the most minimal I have ever seen.

Even though they can think that it wasn't that powerful but it was a tailed beast bomb with the power of Susanoo and sage art. Whereas that power was enough to deal with a low-level otsutsuki was successfully tanked by that girl. Not only she was unscratched but the surrounding that was hit has also remained unchanged.

Although it's just a theory, there is a high chance that this place a covered with the magic that they are talking about. Although I haven't seen it too clearly but before getting hit by that girl's ridiculous power. I saw that the trees that the tailed beast bomb touched remained unchanged.

There is only one way to confirm my suspicion that is:

Sasuke: Susanoo!!!

Although I don't want to do this before asking anyone in advance

Although I don't want to do this before asking anyone in advance. This is absolutely necessary for the future development of the meeting. I should you my finest attacks.

Sasuke: kirin!!!

Soon there was a huge lightning dragon in the cloudy sky that struck the ground

Soon there was a huge lightning dragon in the cloudy sky that struck the ground. When the dragon descended from the sky he had hoped that his suspicions were fruitless but the reality was more bitter than he thought. Although lightning struck there wasn't any damage or should he say scratch.

The landscape was as perfect as ever. If it was his own world there would be a chance of destroying everything present. It seems his suspicion is correct but in order to confirm that my eyes are not playing tricks with him. I decided to use another one of the jutsu.

Sasuke: Chibaku Tensei

As expected, nothing happened. To test the theory if this is only applicable to this training ground and limited till here. although this was proven wrong as all the things here even the lake that was away from here remained the same as before. It was as if they weren't even hit by a jutsu that could take out a village.

Are they really that durable? By the time he finished his explanation to Kakashi, the latter was in a daze from the contents of the information.

________________________________________________________________________________

ALSO I KNOW THE CHAPTERS ARE SLOW AND I AM REALLY SORRY ABOUT IT. I HAVE IDEAS FOR THIS AND OTHER FANFIC. I AM JUST SO BUSY NOW-A-DAYS.