hanbin - drunk

"come on y/n, let's get you home." your best friend hanbin said as he tried grabbing your arm to pull you out of the party.

"no, go away. who are you! where's my hanbinnie?" you managed to spew out completely wasted out of your mind.

you had decided to go to a college party hosted by one of the popular kids on campus as you thought it would be a great opportunity to meet new people and get over your crush on your best friend, hanbin.

"y/n... it's me, i'm hanbin... come on, let's take you home okay?" hanbin sighed, once again trying to lead you out of the party.

reaching out your hands to grasp his face, your fingers danced around, your drunk mind trying to decipher who the man who stood infront of you was.

"hanbin? is that really you? what are you doing here?" you drunkly slurred while giggling at nothing.

"i'm here to bring you home." he replied and couldn't help but let a smile grow on his face as he watched you giggling.

allowing him to grasp you belongings and your arms gently, he started to lead you outside the house full of drunk party goers.

breaking away from him with drunk giggles, you began sprinting out of the house. panicking, hanbin immediately chased after you worried that you might do something stupid.

"y/n! please stop running! don't make me run after you anymore! come here please." he practically begged as he watched you run, himself stopping due to being unable to catch up to you.

abruptly stopping in your tracks, you turn around to face him and began bawling your eyes out.

confused, hanbin immediately ran over to where you were and grasped your face as he inspected for any injuries, "are you alright? what happened, why are you crying?"

"why didn't you run after me... do you not care about me?" you softly asked while tears continued to stream down your face.

"what? no! i do care for you y/n! you're very important to me!" he replied immediately, a little upset that you would think so lowly of him.

"don't say stuff like that! how am i meant to get over you when you keep making my heart flutter?", you wailed as you wriggled in his grasp.

shocked at your confession, hanbin froze on the spot as he tried processing what had just left your mouth.

realising what you has said, you began to feel embarrassed and at his lack of a reply, you knew that you had just ruined a perfect friendship and made him super uncomfortable.

sobering up after realising, you broke away from him and began apologising. "i'm so sorry hanbin, i didn't mean what i just said and please just pretend that you didn't hear anything. "

"you want me to pretend that you didn't just confess to me?" hanbin asked curiously, small smile playing on his lips.

"why are you smiling. this isn't funny, and this is the reason why i didn't want to confess." you said angrily as you began walking away from the still smiling boy.

"can't i smile at the girl i like?"

whipping around as soon as you heard that, you stared at hanbin incredulously, unsure if your drunk mind was playing tricks on you.

"i like you too dumbass, so don't get over me." he said while wrapping you in his arms.

----

smiling at the fond memory of how you and hanbin began dating, you watched your fiance place a plate infront of you.

"happy anniversary baby!" hanbin, your fiance, said as he placed a kiss on your lips.

"happy anniversary hanbin." you replied to him as you placed your lips on his once again.

"i'm so glad you got drunk that night." he said in-between your kisses.

"me too."