CHAPTER 3 : SHOULD WE?

As luffy woke up from sleeping he looked around and found law sound asleep besides him. His tummy growled indicating that he was hungry he rushed to the kitchen to where Sanji was making breakfast

" Oh Luffy good morning" greeted Sanji

" Sanji hey is the food ready yet I'm hungry" said Luffy

" It'll be a sec and the food will be ready captain"

" But I want to eat now''

" Quit your whining already and come eat foods ready"

" Yay ...hmmmhmm this is really good Sanji I'm hmmmhmmm your hmmmmhmmm my chef hmmhmmmhm"

" Do you mind talking when your mouth isn't full but thanks captain "
Sanji grabs two dishes and leaves saying" robin-chwan, nami-swan here is your breakfast my dear lovelies.

Luffy was then left alone eating in the kitchen then Zoro walked in, he asked Luffy where his top was and Luffy answered" oh my shirt it's in the look out tower "

" But why would you leave it there" asked Zoro

" I was feeling hot so I took it off"

" But Luffy it has been raining since we got here"

" Yeah your right I am going to see chopper to check if I'm sick "

" Ok then "

That was the end of the conversation between Zoro and Luffy. Luffy made his way to choppers office where he was working.

" Hey chopper" yelled Luffy

" Oh hey Luffy " said chopper with a cute smile

" Could you do a check up on me I haven't been feeling well lately"

" Oh Luffy, of course sit down and tell me where it hurts"

" Well sometimes I feel very hot, my heart starts pounding really hard and my stomach feels all weird inside "

" Well I'm not sure what that is but may I take a sweat sample to check and see what's going"

" Yeah sure no problem chopper "

What Luffy and chopper didn't know was that nami was listening in on their conversation, she then made her way to robin to tell her what she just heard from Luffy.

" If I didn't know any better I'd say these seemed like crush symptoms " said nami

" Your right nami, but who could it be the captain has shown affection to us all, I wonder" said robin

" Well since we have nothing better to do do want us to investigate"

Robin chuckles and says" well that seems like fun but how do we"

" It's easy we leave Luffy alone with each and everyone of us and you and me observe his behavior" said nami

" You have thought this through so how long is the duration of this little trail and error of ours"

" I'm thinking eight to twelve hours , oh and robin this stays between you and me I do t want the others to a t weird during this experiment"

Robin nodded and read her book once again. Meanwhile law just woke up his chest hurt badly for some reason as if it was being squished while he was asleep and his chest had arm markings all over, Luffy the thought to himself but he was not mad at him he just liked the thought that Luffy gave him these bruises.

In the evening -------------

"Hey can everyone come to the deck" announced nami

As everyone gathered, nami said "Luffy you stay on the ship whilst everyone gets off ,I  know you want to know the reason why but I will tell you later so just trust me ok, oh and each one of you will be coming back to the sunny every nine hours"