4

That day when I was molested by my brother's bestfriend I ran to tell everything to my brother but what I got to know broke me and scared me to hell.

Navya informed me that Bhai got an urgent call and he had to leave to meet our parents. I checked my phone and he had messaged me.

I thought that I could still tell him if I reach home on time but I was late. Bhai already left.

That day I cried a lot. I was really ashamed of what Manik did. How he touched me and his vulgar words were running inside my brain.

I scrubbed myself while bathing till my skin was red. I wanted to remove his touch.

The next day I did not go to college and in the evening Manik came to my house. I was scared.

He straight went to my room and sat on my bed. I was afraid of him. He asked me to prepare coffee for him.

That I did obediently not wanting to stay in the same room as him. When I was done with coffe I took it to him and he drank silently.

After that he left without saying anything. I was confused.

It has been 4 days to that incident and Manik had not misbehaved with me. He did not touch me inappropriately. Instead he was the sweetest to me.

I came out of my thoughts when I received a notification.

Manik has send me a few videos and photos.

I opened them and my eyes widened in shock. Tears started to leak from my eyes.

There were pictures of me naked or in my inner wears. Some videos of me bathing and some of me changing clothes.

Instantly I recieved a call from him.

Manik - Umhh Ahhh Nandini jerking off while watching you baths is so satisfying. Soon you'll be giving me a blowjob when we both bath.

I felt disgusted listening to him.

Nandini - What do you want.

Manik - Told you baby, I like you and I want you.

Nandini - Why did you do this?

Manik - To make you mine.

Nandini - Delete those picture and videos or else I'll file a complaint against you.

I heard him chuckle.

Manik - Do whatever you want baby, I'll leak those pictures and still no one will touch me. I come from a powerful background Nandini, this is the first time a girl attracted me and I'll make her mine.

Nandini - You are a monster.

Manik - I will become a monster in bed baby. Now be a good girl and open the door of your house.

Nandini - Huh?

Manik - I want to have some fun. Open your door.

Nandini - I won't.

Manik - Then get ready to be famous in social media baby.