intro

CARNAGE

┊ ˚➶ 。˚ ☁️

❝ i didn't think i'd ever make it into the FBI at 23

i didn't think i'd ever make it into the FBI at 23.

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

CARNAGE

- ͙۪۪̥˚┊❛ A CRIMINAL MINDS FANFIC ❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌

·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ written by fluerql ✩   *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

prologue.

    23 YEAR OLD ODETTE MONROE always had an interest in crime. And not to commit, but to stop. Her father was a federal agent and was killed in the line of duty. After she was told the heartbreaking news at the young age of 10, she began to do everything she could to become an FBI agent in the future. She wanted to make sure she could make her mother proud, and protect her family; her mom and her siblings. She was the eldest of them, after Odette, went her 16 year old sister Olivia, then 14 year old Evan, and finally, 13 year old Colette.

    NOT LONG after she graduated high school, Odette was able to become a police officer at her local P.D. in Seattle, Washington. She swore to her family that she would protect them and hopefully work her way up to the FBI.

    AND SOON, Odette would get a position at the FBI, becoming a Supervisory Special Agent. And there she would find brutal cases, creepy serial killers, and most of all, carnage.

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

— DISCLAIMER

    i don't own characters, dialogue or any plots directly from the show. i own the characters, dialogue and plots that I come up with. this includes odette, and any characters, dialogue or plots connected to her.

    this book has violence, such as:

weapons,   gore,   death,   kidnapping and other crimes like that,   swearing,   etc.

    please read with caution if those make you uncomfortable or are a trigger.

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

i hope you guys enjoy this book!
i have put in lots of effort to make it happy, drama-filled, and funny.