Johnny B. Goode

Biff got out of his car. Marty and Alex watched him walk off. Marty tried to grab the almanac. Biff suddenly remembered it, and came back for it. Marty hid just in time. Biff re-entered the building, and they followed him in. They watched Biff enter the hall where the dance was being held, but Marty and Alex stayed outside.

"Doc, Doc come in!" Marty got the walkie-talkie out.

Marty noticed something. He used the binoculars to check. It's his father, George, dancing with Alex. However, she seemed very uninterested.

They entered the hall and traveled through the dancers. Alex spotted Biff and his gang - 3-D, Match and Skinhead - drinking liquor and reading a naughty magazine called Ooh La La. The Almanac was in Biff's pocket. Marty used the binoculars to see Skinhead nudging Biff. Skinhead saw Mr. Strickland watching them. Biff and his gang walked off as Strickland walked to them. Marty pulled down his hat.

They followed them. Outside, Biff and his gang were standing on some stairs. Biff was reading something. 3-D was holding a bottle of liquor.

"Where are they?" Biff asked.

"How am I supposed to know? I ain't their secretary." Skinhead responded.

"Well go find them. He cost me three hundred bucks damage to my car, and I owe him a knuckle sandwich. Get going!"

3-D offered Biff the bottle. "Here you go Biff!" The gang started to walk off. "You coming?"

"I'm reading." Biff said.

The gang walked past Marty and Alex but didn't see them. A familiar car approached. It was 1955 Doc's Packard - with the 1955 Marty and 1955 Lorraine inside! Marty turned to Biff. The almanac was in Biff's pocket.

He jumped down and fell behind Biff. Alex followed. Biff heard a sound, but thought nothing of it and went back to his book. Marty almost had the almanac when Mr. Strickland walked up.

"Well, well, well, Mr Tannen. How nice to see you here."

"Why Mr Strickland, it's nice to see you sir."

"Is that liquor I smell, Tannen?"

"Uh, I wouldn't know, I don't know what liquor smells like 'coz I'm too young to drink it."

"I see. And what have we here? Sports statistics, interesting subject. Homework, Tannen?"

"No, it ain't homework, 'coz, uh, I'm ain't at home." Biff chuckled.

Strickland didn't find it so amusing and pushed Biff. "You've got a real attitude problem, Tannen. Watch it! Or one day, I'll have you right where I want you, in detention. Slacker!"

Strickland walked off. Marty and Alex followed him. Biff went the other way. Strickland walked past the Packard, Marty froze beside it. He put his arm up, stopping Alex.

"Jesus, you smoke too?" 1955 Marty said inside the car.

"Marty, you're beginning to sound just like my mother!"

Marty and Alex crept past the car unseen. Lorraine and 1955 Marty were speaking.

"When I have kids, I'm going to let them do anything they want. Anything at all." Lorraine said.

"I'd like to have that in writing." 1955 Marty said.

"Yeah, me too." Marty said.

Marty and Alex walked off to catch Strickland.

The sign said S S Strickland, discipline. Marty and Alex peaked in and saw Strickland pouring himself a drink. He put the almanac on his desk. Alex quietly opened the door. They crept inside, unheard. The door slowly closed. They got to the desk. Alex moved a little American flag on the desk out of the way and leaned forward to grab the almanac. However, the door closed and Strickland got up.