Is anybody home?

"Oh honey." A woman had walked in. "Let me help."

She untied Alex from the chair.

"Thank you." Alex looked up. "Lorraine?"

Lorraine was thinner than she was when they had left 1985, and her breasts are bigger - she obviously had surgery. She was dressed up in a tight outfit.

"Yes it's me." Lorraine said.

"Oh how happy I am to see you." Alex stood up. "Wheres Marty, is he okay?"

"Hes in the other room. He just woke up. He told me to come check on you. Are you alright?"

"I'm fine." Alex said.

Marty came into the open room. Alex ran over and hugged him.

"Are you okay?" She asked, concerned.

"Im okay." Marty reassured.

"Are you two hungry?" Lorraine asked. "I can call room service." Lorraine said.

"Room service?" Alex and Marty turned to face her.

"LORRAINE!" A voice boomed from outside the door.

"Oh my god, it's your father." Lorraine panicked.

"Father?" Alex and Marty turned to each other, even more confused.

Biff entered the room. He was dressed in a suit, and had yellowy ginger hair, rather than the gray he had previously. 3-D, Match, and Skinhead were with him.

Without thinking, Alex raised her hands to her throat, which was still slightly bruised from the altercation that happened at the Enchantment under the sea dance.

"You're supposed to be in Switzerland you little son of a bitch!" Biff yelled at Marty.

Marty took one of Alex's hands. "You're okay."

She squeezed his hand tightly, terrified.

"Did you get kicked out of another boarding school? Damn it Lorraine, do you know how much perfectly good dough I've spent on this no good kid of yours, huh? On all 3 of them?" Biff yelled.

"What the hell do you care, we can afford it!" She walked out of the room, tripping over on the way, Biff followed her. "The least we can do with all that money is provide a better life for our children."

"Oh, hold on one second. Let's get this straight. Marty is your kid, not mine, and all the money in the world wouldn't do jack shit with that lazy bum." Biff said.

"Stop it Biff, just stop it!" Lorraine pleaded.

"Just look at him. He's a butthead just like his old man was." Biff yelled.

Lorraine turned to Biff angrily. " Don't you dare speak that way about George! You're not even half the man he was!"

Biff pushed Lorraine, and she fell to the floor.

Marty tried to run towards Biff. "You son of a bitch!"

Match and Skinhead held Marty back, pushing Alex away from him, onto the ground.

"Always the little hothead, huh? You want to take a poke at me?" Biff punched Marty in the stomach.

He let out a cry of pain. Alex got up to defend him, but 3-D grabbed her.

Biff laughed. Lorraine got up, and she walked over to the stairs.

" Damn it Biff, that's it. I'm leaving!" She started walking up the stairs.

"So, go ahead. But think about this, Lorraine. Who's going to pay for all your clothes, huh? And your jewelry and your liquor? Who's going to pay for your cosmetic surgery, Lorraine?"