Jimenez meet the Alvarez

Fit check ft Pinterest board

~~~~

" Rise and shine huevones!" Juana yelled out to her children as she opened the curtains, exposing the dark room with the bright morning light.

" Porfavor madre, 5 more minutes " José groaned into his pillow.

" Nope, it's already gonna be 8! We gotta go eat breakfast. I payed for us to eat the buffet!" Juana informed her kids " it's not my fault Jose, that you decided to go party with some random chicas you had just met " she scolded her son as she threw a pillow at him .

" Maria! Miguel!" She yelled at her two kids that were still sleeping.

"UP"

" UP"

Both kids shot up from their bed afraid that their mom would pull something.

" Start getting ready, we're gonna leave in less than an hour " Juana told the two as she cleaned the hotel room.

They reluctantly got up and made their way to the bathroom. Although Jose stayed in bed, thinking his mom would let him sleep in. Oh how wrong he was.

" Miguel! There's a ice bucket by the bathroom counter, tráemelo "

The boy reluctantly brought the bucket to his mom , afraid of what she was going to do to his older brother.

" I knew this would come in handy . He's been my son for 20 years and he still doesn't know the consequences of sleeping in . Ahora vas a ver pinche wevon " Juana muttered to herself as she slowly made her way to her sons side of the bed.

" Joseee" Juana quietly sang

" Joseee"

" DESPIÉRTATE HIJO DE TU PINCHE PADRE" Juana angrily yelled as she dumped the bucket of ice on him.

Feeling cold and wet. Jose quickly spring up, running out of the bed .

" Mami are you freaking serious right now!" Jose yelled at his mom , shock evident on his face .

" You don't yell at me! Get in the shower! You smell like cheap booze and like A thousand wishes perfume " Juana commanded her son.

In defeat he made his way to the shower " Si mami" he mumbled

——

I yawned as we walked into the dinning room. I was still so tired from last night . I ended up sleeping till 12:00 because I was binge watching my show .

Looking at my options on the buffet , I immediately started to add stuff to my plate.

' Eggs , bacon, grit, sausage! I'ma skinny bitch but I still take that sausage'

" Fatass" Miguel pretended to cough

" I know I have a fatass , don't gotta tell me twice " I said in return .