Her butt

I need opinions . Should fit check be on the top of the chapter or bottom? For now I'll have it up here.

 Should fit check be on the top of the chapter or bottom? For now I'll have it up here

~~~~

" Ya mero están listos ?" Juana yelled as she connected her earrings.

" I thinks so? Is this too much Mami?"
Maria stepped out of the bathroom, unsure if the outfit was the right choice for dinner .

" Mi hija! Te ves maravillosa. Aver una vuelta " Juana gushed with admiration for her daughter. Seeing as she looks absolutely stunning .

" Te miras Bonita mi amor . Nomás amárrate el cabello para que se te mire más tu cara " Juanita guided her daughter towards the closest mirror and moved her daughters hair back , with the exception of leaving her bangs out since their too short .
" Córrele ya nos vamos a ir "

Maria nodded and quickly went to work on her moms suggestion.

" Oye chicos , are you guys decent?" Juana asked , knocking on the closed door.

The boys opened the door of the seperarte room for the shower.

Jose wore black true religion jeans along with a red polo and gold chains , paired with black and red Jordan's

Miguel simply wore dark blue baggy jeans, a white shirt with a black oversized hoodie . Paired with some white air forces .

"Eh you guys looks the same" Juana walked away from her boring sons and began to collect her purse and other necessities.

" Ya mero princesa?" Juana yelled out to Maria.

" I'm ready " Maria was sitting on the chair that was by the door .

" ya mero princesa" Miguel mimicked his mom as he shoved his sister .

" Your just jealous I'm better looking " Maria rolled her eyes .

Miguel laughed at his older sister " Yea right , you can barely get a boyfriend "

" I don't need a boyfriend. I got bitches in different area codes " flexed Maria

" The only thing you got is-

"Stop it! I don't want to hear you guys argue . Let's go. " Juana pushed her kids out , Maria laughing at Miguel for not being able to finish .

——

" Wow mami! We can afford this type of stuff?"Miguel looked around , impressed with his mom for being able to book such an place .

" Since I didn't spend much on the hotel , I decided why not spend it on this" Juana smiled as she looked around the restaurant that was on a boat.

The waiter grabbed the menus ready to guide the family " Follow me this way please "

The area was pretty cramped , there was a lot of people in the small boat . People were either entering or leaving .

Maria wasn't paying attention to the people around her since she was looking at the chandelier. She ended up bumping into someone's back .