𝗠𝗔𝗧𝗖𝗛 𝗠𝗔𝗗𝗘 𝗜𝗡 𝗛𝗘𝗔𝗩𝗘𝗡

Kim and Joe escape to the privacy of their Cadillac Escalade, relieved to finally have some space from the nosy paparazzi.

The rush of adrenaline from earlier still courses through Kim's veins as she sinks into the comfortable leather seat.

Joe looks at Kim, concerned.

"You look overwhelmed, stressed out actually," Joe says to her.

Kim sighs.

"I just don't feel good, I think the flashes made me dizzy," Kim tells him as she places a hand over her eyes.

"Relax, it's just you and me now," Joe said as he comforts her.

Joe brings her knuckles to his lips, his eyes meeting hers, and her stomach flutters.

She smiled at him.

"Yeah, I know," She said as she lets out a heavy sigh before pulling out her phone.

She goes on Instagram and sees that Kourtney finally announced her pregnancy.

"Kourtney announced her pregnancy," She tells Joe.

"That's great," Joe replied.

Kim quickly celebrated underneath the couple's sweet Instagram post, commenting with a few emojis, including a heart and crying face emoji.

Kim also re-shared the video of Kourtney's announcement to her Instagram Stories, writing, "Congrats!!! We're having a Kravis baby!!!"

Kim puts her phone away and climbs onto Joe's lap.

"I'm ready to go home," She said, laying her head on his shoulder.

Joe tells the driver to take them home.

Later that evening, Kim and Joe are on a dinner date in their backyard.

"How long has it been since we had a date night?" Joe asked Kim.

Kim thinks back to the last time and shakes her head.

"It's been so long since we've had a date night, probably the last time was in New York," Kim answered.

Joe nods.

"Oh then yeah, it's been a while," He said.

Kim sips her drink.

"So, with your schedule do you have availability for a quick family vacation?" She asked him.

Joe nods.

"I have a week off so I think we should go somewhere local," He answered.

"I think we can go to Palm Springs or Miami," She suggested.

"Let's go to Miami. It'll be easier getting the boys from Tampa," He said.

Kim nods.

"Okay, family vacation to Miami it is," She said.

They finished dinner and decided to go back inside the house. She is smiling at him gracefully as they walked hand in hand back to their bedroom but she stops and tells him to make a detour to a section of the house that he has never been in.

"What's up? Why are we walking this way?" He asked her.

Since they've been married Kim has made a space in the house for Joe's children but recently she realized that Joe didn't have his own space in the house so with the help of her interior designer she has made Joe a man cave slash office in the house.

So whenever he has a busy day of phone calls, interviews, etc, he had somewhere to go in the house.

They stopped in front of a door. Kim places herself between the door and Joe, smiling at him.

"Okay so, I want you to feel at home in this house and I realized that you didn't have your own space so I had some help and made you a man cave slash office," Kim explained to Joe.

Joe smiled.

"You didn't have to do that," Joe said.

Kim shakes her head.

"No I needed to do this for you, now open the door," Kim said as she moved out of the way.

Joe opened the door and took her hand in his and they walked into Joe's large home office slash man cave room.

He was so surprised that it almost brought him to his knees. Everything he liked was sprinkled throughout it. The expansive space is perfect for him, with a large grey sofa and TV, a gaming system, a pool table and darts board, signed photos, artwork, gadgets, as well as memorabilia from some of his TV appearances on display and leather and wood furnishings, a desk, books on the wall, boxes of cigars and a stocked bar.

He walked around the room in disbelief. The room was a testament to his personal interests and innate sense of style. He could tell she made sure that every detail counted and used to unify his aesthetic.

"Wow, baby girl, you did this for me?'' He asked, not quite believing that she went through all this trouble for him.

"Yes, you deserve it. I can tell by the way you want to cry that you love it and that makes me so happy," She answered as he came closer, and wrapped an arm loosely around her waist.

"I love it. Thank you, baby girl," He said.

He was happy that Kim took the time to let him know in her way that he belonged in her life, especially in her home.

She smiled.

"You're welcome. I love you," She said.

"I love you too," He said, kissing her softly.