𝗙𝗢𝗨𝗥𝗧𝗛 𝗧𝗜𝗠𝗘 𝗜𝗦 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗥𝗠

kimkardashian
5,840 Posts 353M Followers 245 Following
Kim Kardashian Anoa'i
@skims @skkn @skkypartners
🔗skkn.social/shop-skkn

26,133,723 likeskimkardashian My second favorite 'yes' was to the dress

26,133,723 likes
kimkardashian My second favorite 'yes' was to the dress. Joelle, North, and Chicago picked out this dress while we were chaotically throwing the wedding together. I immediately fell in love with it once I saw it and knew I had to wear it.
View all 270,304 comments
📌kimkardashian Dress is by @ellysofcli 🤍
romanreigns ❤️

Kim walked into the living room where her mom and sisters were all sitting on the couches, waiting on her arrival.

"Have a seat," Kris said.

"Okay," Kim said as she walked over to an empty spot on the couch and sits down.

Every time there's something serious going on in the family, the family always has a family meeting.

This meeting was about Kim and Joe eloping without telling anyone even though Kim did text her family through the group chat about getting married after she and Joe did it.

"So can we talk about the elephant in the room – what happened? Why didn't you tell anyone, you were going to elope, Kim?" Kris asked Kim.

"When Joe and I were in Morocco, he proposed then we just felt like okay like this is the right time to get married. We just embraced the serendipity of the moment and decided to tie the knot. We've both had traditional weddings already from our previous relationships so a smaller, low-key wedding day was perfect for us plus the kids were excited about us having a Moroccan wedding that we just knew we had to do right there and then," Kim explained.

Khloe looked at her in shock.

"I feel like you guys could have waited or at least called to elope with your families," Khloe said.

"You guys have been to two of my weddings, so you shouldn't feel left out of the experience," Kim said.

"I am totally devastated," Kris said, tearing up.

"Why are you tearing up?" Kim asked her mom.

"I just feel weird about this whole thing. I feel like you rushed this a little bit," Kris answered.

Kim sighed.

"I understand but I love Joe and I wanted to marry him, we are wife and husband now so you guys can get on board with it or not, I don't care. I'm genuinely happy and I won't let you guys make me feel bad about doing something for me...My way for once," Kim said.