15. 𝗣𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝘂𝗿𝗲

Chapter-15

AUTHOR'S POV

" I'll try to be gentle" he reassured looking at her worried face. She nodded.

He entered the tip of his length inside her hole, he did a good job of stretching her hole earlier. She hissed when he tried to enter more. He couldn't move inside of her.

" Fuck...!" he muttered moving his hips a little bit. She was breathing heavily.

She was too tight for his monstrous length. He was not even close to half, it was hurting like hell already.

He gave a soft thrust and she gasped, muffling the scream.

One more hard thrust!! Holding her waist to keep her steady, he moved his hip strongly delivering a hard thrust.

A loud scream left her mouth as he entered inside her breaking the virgin walls. Leaning towards her face, he took her lips in a slow kiss. Ensuring to lick and suck softly, he kissed her slowly. Passionately. Tears anyways dropped out of her eyes, and her hold on the sheets loosened as the pain inside her walls lessened.

When he was sure she was relaxed, he pulled out and thrusted hardly entering his full length in one go.

Another scream left her mouth, her hands on their own clutched his shoulders. She closed her eyes, James sucked on her bosom, kneading the other one gently. For some reason, he wanted to ease the pain. And he did. The pain seemed to be disappearing as his mouth did its job on her tits.

And then he started moving slowly. She held his shoulders, in a tight grip. What started as slow thrusts turned into rough and hard within a few minutes. As pleasure built inside her, she moved her hips to meet his thrusts.

" Hazel...you are so....so tight." he gritted his teeth as if he was trying to control himself.

She ignored that sentence and focused on the pleasure part.

" James...!" she moaned his name for the first time in the night. He pulled out and thrust hard inside her.

He loved it when she moaned his name. So he repeated his actions. Every thrust was hard and rough. She kept chanting his name like a mantra. And his name rolling out of her mouth, gave him this newfound energy to plunge into her hard.

He squeezed her boobs roughly and kissed her in between his thrusts.

" Oh Jaamess......" she arched her head back when he hit her g-spot.

" Yes...moan my name..." he pinched her nipples, hitting her g spot.

" Ahh...Jaaaammmes..." As if her body was obeying to his order, she moaned and moaned again each time louder than the last time.

She was about to experience another mind-blowing orgasm, her toes curled up, her hips moved with newfound energy, while his thrust became wilder.

"I... uhh....jaay...." she couldn't complete the sentence, her body shook violently making way for another orgasm.

" Yes....cum for me Honey...." he said, his voice raspy. And she came.

A mind-shattering orgasm took over her body. Her body convulsed at the effect. She dipped her face into the pillow, breathing heavily. Her chest heaved up and down, her eyes half closed.

It was a sight to behold. James watched her reaching high. He felt wonder-struck. Never in his life, did he see something so beautiful and artistic.

" Do you know how beautiful you are looking right now?" He couldn't stop himself from saying this out loud.