{Mental Shit}

I wake up in cold sweat. I must've had nightmares again...I slowly sit up. I sigh and put the TV on.

"Noel, get ready! We need to talk to you!"
Mama yells from downstairs. Great.
Did she find my diary or something? People always say diaries are for kids. But my therapist recommends it.

I start slow and take a shower. I don't want to know what they want to talk about.
"Noel, we know what you're doing!"
Dad yells.

I sigh and get out of the shower. I dry my hair and brush my teeth. Then, I get ready for the day. I put on a skirt and a cute crop top. I put my hair up in a high ponytail.
I quickly walk downstairs.
My parents look at me and look at the chair. Meaning for me to sit down. I get kinda anxious. I hate these kinds of surprises. I hesitantly sit down.

"Okay...so, we know you've been talking about getting a job for the time being. You were saying how you wanted money so..."
Mama says..
"We were thinking that maybe you could come to work with me for a while. "
My dad says.

My heart drops.

"What!?"
I yell out in surprise.
"You know your business is being around physcos, right?"
I said.

My mom looks down.
"Yes...I didn't like the thought of it either. But you will get the easiest job of being a therapist. You need to get out of the house anyway.."
Mama says trying to reason with me.

I'm in absolute disbelief.

"Listen, one of my therapist left the building. You have no choice but to take her place. Work starts in an hour."
My dad says and leaves.

...

I storm off into my room.
"YOURE MENTAL!!"
I kick my bed.
"YOURE ALL MENTAL!!!!"
I keep kicking the bed till I finally calm down.
I sigh and lay on the bed.

"This is all mental..."
I mumble to myself.