< Opening >

I'm at my friends house, and I look over to see her texting her stupid boyfriend. She always ditches me just to hang out with him. Then, when we ACTUALLY hang out, she's always on the phone. What's the point.

I get up and grab my stuff.

"Where are you headed?"
My friend Sophia asked.

"Home. I'm bored anyways and you're obviously busy."
I say, grabbing my backpack and walking towards the door.
"Oh, come on, Noel. Don't be like this. You know if I don't hang out with Marcus, I'll loose him. I finally have him. You know how big this is for me."
Sophia said.

I turn around to face her.

"Oh, so, you're just going to ditch me for Marcus. Apparently, you can't hang out with me anymore because of a boy."
I say upset.

"Oh, come on -"

"Exactly.."
I say and walk out of the house.

It starts raining, about my luck. I quickly walk home. My mom cups my cheeks.
"Oh my god, Noel. Where have you been? It's so cold and rainy outside."
Mama said, guiding me to the couch and putting a blanket on me.
"Mama, I'm fine -"

"Go put on some dry clothes. Thank me later. Plus, they are warm and comfy."
Mama says then gives me clothes from the laundry room.
I give her a look that says, "Really?"

"Do as I say."
Mama says and walks off.
I sigh, Mama's usually always right anyway. I go to the bathroom and put on warm fresh pajamas.
I lay in the bed.

Sophia was always there for me. But I'm not going to be ditched because of some guy. Like, he's literally just a guy. Hit him with your car. (Lol, I've been watching too much tiktok)

I get my phone and starts watching tiktok. I always wondered what it would be like to be famous on tiktok.

I slowly start dozing off and I fall asleep.

(But fr though)

Anyways....I love princess treatment-💀