15 ; will you? ( + half written)

author's note

author's note... two more chapters and this is being told from yunjin's pov

wc... 0.75k

75k

yunjin fiddled with her fingers nervously as she waited for you to show up; the sun shone brightly down on her, occasionally causing her to cover her face from the sunlight

yunjin fiddled with her fingers nervously as she waited for you to show up; the sun shone brightly down on her, occasionally causing her to cover her face from the sunlight. the thought of you possibly becoming her boyfriend after today had her cheeks heating up from embarrassment at the thought of being able to kiss you so freely and hold your hands as you both walk through the campus had her over the moon.

she was too deep in her thoughts to realize you were standing in front of her with that cute little smile that she loved so much; the sound of a throat clearing was enough to knock her out of her thoughts. her face hot as she stared up at you with wide eyes. she got up from her seat before going over to you, wrapping her arms around your waist as she rested her head comfortably in the crook of your neck. you smile softly to yourself before wrapping your arms around her.

it's been a while since she had seen you in person, and she hadn't realized how much she truly missed you. it made her want to ask you out even more. after a while, she pulled away before returning to her seat, and for the first time since she arrived, she looked at the outfit you were wearing. you had on a loose black sweat shirt with a pair of black adidas track pants and a pair of old skool white vans and your hair was damped from either your shower or sweat, she couldn't tell because you smelled good despite coming from the gym.

you take a seat from across from her as you set your gym bag on the ground next to your chair, "i hope you weren't waiting too long." you spoke, your voice seemed deeper than usual or maybe it was always like that and she just noticed now.

"no i wasn't, but how was the gym?" yunjin asked, feeling as it was better to ease into the conversation instead of just bombrading him with the question on if he wanted to be her boyfriend or not.

"it was good, i went with heesung and haechan so it was pretty fun." you responded as she nodded her head, the nervousness in her stomach began to grow. the silence washed over you two as you stared at the girl with a fondness that she knew all too well that only made her even more nervous.

"y/n.."

"what's up?" the same smile that was on your face earlier only came back which caused her heart to do a backflip.

"can i ask you something?" she asked, she took a deep breath before finally looking you in the eyes.

"what is it?"

"i'm not really good at this nor have i ever done this before. but i'm tired of waiting and i want to be able to tell the world how i feel about you, instead of constantly having to sneak around just to give you a kiss. y/n, i really like you. hell i could say the feelings i feel for you could be considered love, but fuck i want to be able to call you mine so so bad. so with that being said, will you be my boyfriend?" she asked as she watched your eyes widen in shock.

she waited for your answer, but it never came. she frowned before getting up, "i should've known." she mumbled as she started to turn away only for a hand to grab ahold of her wrist. but before she could even tell you to let go, she felt your lips on hers.

without even a second thought in her head, she moved gently against yours. the molding of your lips felt like a missing puzzle piece against hers, and as the kiss continued she felt every ounce of emotion that you were giving her.

she knew her answer and she couldn't have been more happier.

you pulled away when air became an issue, as you rested your forehead against hers.

"does that answer your question?" you asked as a big smile found its way onto yunjin's face as she nodded her head. feeling your lips on hers once again.