Redo part one

A truly kind soul never dies

.

 .

3rd person

Y/n was heading off to the academy because the day before they had completed the program and was now ready to be a genin, as they were walking threw the village, many civilians looked at them and smiled, Y/n was always unsure why they treated him like such a savior when they civilians treated Naruto badly.

Y/n arrived at the academy, and they walked in and took a seat nest to Hinata, a girl Y/n enjoyed the presence of greatly. "How are you today, hinata?" y/n asked with a warm but small smile on their faces. "I-I-Im fine," stuttered hinata, while still staring at the door, waiting for a certain someone to walk in.

"IM  HERE" exclaimed a blonde with 3 whisker marks on each cheek, and he was dressed in a orange jumpsuit that made him stick out like a sore thumb, but y/n could not complain, there outfit was ideal for a ninja either, they were dressed in purple red and white haori, and a kimono like white robe, that was fit for a lord or lady of high power.

Y/n had zoned out to only look up and see Naruto and Sasuke kissing with surprised looks on there face, had then y/n hears the yelling of a pink haired  girl dressed in red and a blonde dressed in a deep purple.

Y/n immediately got between the two screaming girls' wrath. "Ladies calm down, who are we to interfere with true love". And then yelling from Naruto could be heard "ITS NOT LIKE THAT Y/N". With a calm look on there face y/n apologized for the mix up, the iruka there teacher walked in.

"You are all my comrades now, not students, so I trust you will all turn into great ninjas" said iruka proudly, iruka explains that there will be different paths for each ninja and he knows they will all turn out great, and finishes of by saying that he will be announcing the teams

Y/n was zoned out intill they heard there name.

"Team 7 will be a group of 4, with, Naruto Uzumaki, Sakura Haruno, Sasuke Uchiha, and Y/n Ubuyashiki"

.

.

.

.

.

.

Sorry for not updating in a bunch of months I kind of forgot, I hope you like the redo of this book so far and please comment any suggestions or ideas

                                                                                                                   -humanbeing