Team 7 part 2

3rd person pov:

"WHY IS SENSEI SO LATE!" Naruto yelled "hn," Sasuke said slightly annoyed "I'm sure he will be here soon," Y/n said slightly smiling.

.

.

Timeskip 2 hours 

Naruto has just finished setting up a chalk eraser on the door, Sakura was scolding naruto and Sasuke was brooding and Y/n was just sitting around.  Then all of a sudden POOF and the chalk eraser fell on their soon-to-be sensei's head. He was going to say they were idiots but then a very kind voice said "please forgive naruto's actions" Kakashi then said meet me on the roof 

.

.

Kakashi's pov:

"Meet me all on the roof," Kakashi said, - I wonder how long I will have the Ubuyashiki on my team - thought Kakashi.  " So all of you introduce yourself" 

" I'm Naruto Uzumaki. I like instant ramen in a cup, and I really like the ramen Iruka Sensei got me at the Ichiraku Noodle Shop, and my best friend Y/n  but I hate the three minutes you have to wait after you pour the water in the ramen cup. My hobby is eating different kinds of ramen and comparing them, and my future dream is to be the greatest Hokage! Then the whole village will stop disrespecting me and start treating me like I'm somebody. Somebody important! "

"My name is Sasuke Uchiha. I hate a lot of things, and I don't particularly like anything. What I have is not a dream, because I will make it a reality. I'm going to restore my clan and kill a certain someone."

" my name is Sakura Haruno I like.. hehehehe. my hobbies are hehehehe, and my dream is hehehehe while looking at Sasuke.

" my name is y/n Ubuyashiki, I like my friends, my comrades, I dislike muzan kibutsuji, and my dream is to end him and make the world a safer place without him.

.

.

.

.

.

     - HUMAN BEING