4.Drawing Session

Arthor's pov

Valt, rantaro and y/n are battling.Both valtreyak and athena are launched along the wall while roktavor took the center.

"Nice, the center is mine and so is victory! Do it roktavor! Roktavor zone!" rantaro said.

"Not if I have anything to say! Valtreyak! Rush launch!" valt said.

Valtreyak hits roktavor with attacks from all four sides but roktavor defends most of the both beys seem neck a neck but suddenly athena rushes in.

"Athena end it with x spear!" y/n yell.

All three beys collide at the center and are sent flying. Valtreyak and roktavor hit the ground a second before athena making y/n the winner.

" Let's do another one I'll win this time!" valt yell.

" No! I will! "Honcho yell.

" no! I will! "valt yell.

" no! I will! "Honcho yell.

" They are such kids despite being older than me. "y/n thought.

"Agreed" athena said.

"You guys can decide who comes in
second. I need to go do something."
y/n said as she walks away.

"huh? Where are you going?" valt asked.

"Going to draw." y/n answered.

"Ok but when you come back be sure to battle the winner!" valt yell.

"ok, bye!" y/n yell.

Timeskip

Arthor's pov

Y/n is walking in the forest searching for something to draw.y/n also wants to meet someone... The deer🦌. (what? Thought that y/n will search for free 😂. She doesn't even know that he's here.)

"hey the forest looks cool during the evening... Bet I'll find something fun to draw here." y/n thought.

"Isn't there something to draw in BC SOL?" athena asked.

"Nope...the forest seems way cooler." y/n thought.

"Hey, there is something fun to draw at BC SOL." athena said.

"Huh? And what's that?" y/n thought.

"oh, you know...a distracting pretty boy." athena teased.

"I already told you that I would not draw free!"

"Hey, I can see your dreams and thoughts remember? I know that you wanted to draw him.You can't hide your true feelings from me."

"...well you're not wrong... I did have the idea to do it but (blushes) I was too embarrassed to draw him."

"what a perv(giggles)" athena teased.

"(blushing) hey weren't you the one who wanted a drawing of free in the first place."

"I was kidding , can't believe you are such a perv y/n.Drawing free for your perverted fantasies."

"what perverted fantasies!?"

Y/n's conversation was put on hold as something came out of the bush next to her.It was the deer and y/n gained an idea while looking at him.

"are you thinking what am thinking ?"
Y/n asked.

"Yep! We've gained our model."

Y/n sat against a big tree and immediately started drawing this wonderful scene. The deer sat down on the ground as if it knew what it had to do. It stared at y/n with it's adorable black eyes and tilted it's head to the left causing y/n to let out a giggle.