2.BC SOL

Y/n's pov

We had arrived at BC SOL and were greeted by the guards after the identification. Inside there was a girl with pink hair and blue eyes waiting for us together with a guy with curly hair and a tablet in his hands.

"Hello, I'm kristina kurudo, the owner of BC SOL, welcome you both to BC SOL." she said as she extended her hand for a handshake which I accepted.

"hello ma'am, I'm y/n kurenai and he's rantaro kiyama. Thank you for inviting us." I said.

Her eye twitch at the sound of ma'am but she remain her smile and replied
"Please call me Kris, ma'am doesn't sound good for me."

"Ok, Kris?" I confusedly said.

"y/n kurenai with the bey x Athena, here to join the team and rantaro kiyama with the bey berserk roktavor, here to tryout for the team."
Said the curly haired guy.

" Yep, that's us and you are?" Honcho asked.

"he's trad Vasquez, our team's professional trainer." replied Kris.

"nice to meet you sir...trad?I guess?cause I think you also like Kris? " I asked.

Honcho starts laughing which earned a little punch to his shoulder by me. Kris also let out a little chuckle while trad sighs.

"now if you're done with your laughter, follow me kiyama."trad said.

" yes trad. " Honcho replied while still laughing.

Trad guides Honcho to his room while Kris guides me. The place was a lot bigger than I thought it was and it was
definitely beautiful.I had a room all to myself along with a bathroom attached to it.

After the tour of my room, I was met with two girls outside of my room. Must be my neighbors I thought.

"hey, I'm shasa and this is honey, we're going to be neighbors , so let's get along." said the older girl.

"hey, I'm y/n kurenai."I replied.

" wait kurenai? Like shu kurenai?" shasa asked.

" yeah, he's my brother."I replied.

" no way! You're shu kurenai's sister!"
Honey yelled.

" then you must be strong too, right?" shasa questioned .

" well I am rank fifth in Japan." I replied

" alright you're fifth, lui shirosagi
is obviously first and the newcomer, valt aoi, is second. Shu kurenai is third and Xander shakadera is fourth.
Meaning you beat Zac to become fifth?"shasa questioned.

" yeah, it was a real challenge beating him."I replied.

Flashback

Arthor's pov

Y/n's eyes widen with shock as Athena
is sent flying out of the stadium.zac earns a one point but she's determine to win. She pick up Athena and her stance again.

" Ready

Set

3

2

1

let it rip! "

Their beys land in the stadium, Athena goes to the center while Zeus immediately attacks it.Athena is in defense mode so it manages to block most attacks but it's stamina started to
run out.Y/n was in total concentration
and yelled out : "now, do it Athena!"