CHAPTER 4 JOINING A GANG

Yo! Azami here! Sorry for not updating on this story much. I kinda lost motivation for it but now it's back! Kinda....... We'll see.

A new pair of siblings are being introduced in this chapter? Any guesses? And no it ain't the Hoetanis.

Anyway l! Hope you enjoy this new chapter! Happy hunting soul reapers!

Y/N's eyes widened even more at this new found information.

"It appears that's one of the reasons why the head Captain stationed you here is to keep a low profile I suppose you could say." Toshiro continued, making Y/N hang her head.

"I see. So that's why he put in for a spiritual pressure reducer in my gigai." She said looking at Lila. She looked as concerned as Y/N did. She took a deep breath and walked up to Mikey.

"I accept your offer, Mikey." She said, slightly looking (Up/Down) at the blonde male.

"Great! We'll have an introduction ceremony at Musashi shrine tonight." Mikey said with a grin. Y/N nodded and turned to the two soul reapers.

"Is it ok to invite some friends?" Mikey nodded at the girl's question.

"Sure! If anyone asks, you're from a gang that became ally's with us k?" Mikey suggested. Y/N nodded at the request.

"Where will you be staying, Y/N?" Toshiro asked.

"Well, it's too far to stay at Ichigo's. Maybe-"

"You can stay with me..." Draken said, raising his hand. Everyone looked at the taller male.

"Where do you live, exactly?" Toshiro asked, crossing his arms. Draken flinched as Toshiro narrowed his eyes. He's never been this intimidated by someone smaller than him before.

"N-Nevermind..." He stuttered out, causing Mikey and Takemichi's eyes to widen.

"Did Draken-kun just stutter?" Takemichi Whispered to Mikey.

"I-I think he did..." Mikey responded as tick marks formed on Draken's forehead.

"I'm right here ya know?!?!"

"I-It's ok...I can stay with Takemichi." Everyone went quite and turned to the said blond.

"M-Me?" He asked nervously. Y/N once again nodded. She explained what had happened when her and Takemichi first met and it left the others in horror and shock.

"S-So there are monsters out there like that?" Mikey asked, nervously.

"Yes. And it is our job to stop them and bring the souls to peace." Toshiro said as he turned his back to the other males. "We shall take our leave. Y/N if an arrancar comes, call us. Don't do anything rash." He said in worry.

"I will Toshiro. Let the others know about tonight will ya?" Y/N asked as a favor. Toshiro nodded and jumped in the air, disappearing mid air.

"Bye N/N! We'll see you tonight!!" Rangiku said and did the same as her captain.

"Lady Y/N?" Lila called.

"Right! Let's go Lila." She re-entered her gigai. She coughed up the konpaku and sighed.
"Shall we, Michi-kun?" She asked and said male nodded.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Later that night, as the meeting started Y/N was waiting downstairs for her other friends.

"Yo! Captain!" A familiar voice called for the (H/C) haired captain. Y/N turned and saw Toshiro, Rangiku, Renji, Yumichika, Ikkaku, Rukia and Ichigo walking up to her.

"Guys! You're just on time!" She said as she ran up to the soul reapers.

"Captain Hitsugaya informed us on what was going on. Are you sure you want to do this?" Yumichika said, concerned for his crush.