x. 𝐃𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧, 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨. . . 𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐟𝐨𝐨𝐝.

chapter ten

chapter ten.
dart
☄️
disclaimer: I hope everything in Spanish is accurate!! I used Spanishdict like someone told me too !! Hopefully it's correct :)) but thank you to that person (I forgot their username, my bad)

STRANGER THINGS 2
episode five

DUSTIN EXPLAINED EVERYTHING TO Josie

DUSTIN EXPLAINED EVERYTHING TO Josie. Josie went over to Dustin's and spent the night. Outside, Claudia Henderson was calling for Mews, Dustin's now-deceased cat, which stirred emotions within Josie. She fondly remembered the times Mews would prance around her, and the absence of the playful feline left a void. Inside, Dustin pretended to make calls, feigning efforts to find Mews. The charade masked the pain they both felt over the loss of Dustin's beloved pet, creating a somber atmosphere as they navigated the shared grief of losing a furry friend.

Claudia walked back inside, closing the door behind her before looking over at Dustin and Josie. "Dusty, baby, you're sure she's not in your room?" she asked with a frown. Dustin held his finger out, indicating he was on the phone.

Josie sighed, leaning her back against the wall, closing her eyes. "Uh—huh. Thank you so much, Mr. McCorkle. Thank you so much. You are a true lifesaver. All right, this was great. Thank you. All right. Have a good one. Bye-bye, now. All right. You, too." He put the phone back down, turning around to his mom. The tension in the air lingered as they navigated the delicate situation of Mews' disappearance.