v. 𝐏𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞. 𝐎𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐛𝐨𝐲𝐬 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰. . . 𝐍𝐨𝐰 𝐲𝐨𝐮.

ੈ✩‧₊˚˚ ༘♡ ⋆。*ೃ༄
*ੈ✩‧₊˚กѻՇ คɭɭѻฝﻉɗ⋆.ೃ࿔*:・
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄 —

TW: mentions of death and knifes

I hope everything in Spanish is accurate!! I used Spanishdict like someone told me too !! Hopefully it's correct :)) but thank you to that person (I forgot their username, my bad)

            BILLY DROPPED THE GIRLS OFF. As soon as Josie stepped out of the car, Max eagerly grabbed her arm and pulled her to the side of the building. "What was that?" Max questioned with a grin, her curiosity piqued. Josie sighed, putting her two fingers to Max's head and closing her eyes. "Josie, what are you doing?" Max asked, but Josie shushed her with a gentle reassurance. "I'll show you," she mumbled, initiating a mysterious exchange between them. As Josie delved into her unique abilities, Max's eyes began to droop, and a surreal connection formed.

Max fell asleep, and as her eyes closed, Josie's opened, blood still trickling down her nose. Cradling Max in her arms, Josie gently stroked her hand through her hair. Josie had put Max in a temporary coma, a unique way to share her memories and convey the complexities of their shared history despite Josie's limited English proficiency.

As Max began to wake up, her eyes fluttering open, she looked up at Josie, her lips curling into a frown. "Oh," she murmured, processing the unusual experience and the flood of memories that Josie had shared with her.

Josie nodded, her lips curled into a thoughtful frown as she continued to stroke her hand through Max's hair. Max sat up, scooting over to lean against the brick wall. "Do you miss Charlotte?" she asked, her gaze fixed on Josie. Josie nodded once again, a poignant expression on her face. "A lot," she admitted, the memories of her past and the people she had left behind resonating in her heart.

Max chuckled. "Well... Maybe she can come next summer," she suggested with a head tilt. Josie shrugged her shoulders, her eyebrows knitted together. "Trying to," she stated, hinting at the complexity of the situation. Josie pushed herself back on her feet, now towering over Max.