1 - Zombie Drones

(Author's note- This is based off the ending of episode 4 of Murder Drones by GLITCH productions, with some twists. Enjoy!)

• Recap Narration •

After the incidents that had occurred with Doll, Uzi had became affiliated with the powers of the AbsoluteSolver, and apparently something known as "Zombie Drones." It is unclear what exactly they are.o. But Uzi will have to find out eventually.

N's POV

After the long discussion I shared with Uzi, we had finally gotten back on the bus after an eventful day.
...

As I tried to fall asleep, Uzi slept peacefully next to me. The sun began to rise. I heard the quiet sizzle of the sun burning Uzi's hand, so I gently grabbed her hand, only to realize that she had intertwined her fingers with mine.. Holy crap- we were holding hands. I quickly separated our hands and set her's down, as I was surprised that she did that.. even though she was sleeping. I decided I should just- go back to sleep.. yeah. But as I tried to do so, a slight blush appeared on my visor. I just ignored it, for now, and tried to fall asleep. Uzi leaned on my shoulder the whole time. It was.. surprisingly comforting. She's so warm.. But- no- I like V, not Uzi. Uzi is my best friend..! And besides, I said it myself.. I have a crush on V.. right?

Hey! Thanks for reading this, sorry it was so short :( But anyways, I've never done anything like this before. Hope you enjoyed it, give me some suggestions for the next chapter! I wanna hear your thoughts :)

Have a wonderful day/night/evening! <3