𝐯. summer catch.

FIVE ❀ SUMMER CATCH.
.⋆。⋆˚。⋆。˚。⋆..⋆。⋆˚。⋆。˚。⋆.

bella's pov:

after last night had happened, i asked steven to be my escort to the deb ball, and he said yes. i'm so excited that i get to go with him.

we were busy dancing at the first practice, when belly comes up to us and says "i'm so sorry i was such a mess yesterday. i really hope i didn't screw anything up" with a sad smile.

steven grabs my hand, and i look up to see that he has the biggest, cutest smile.

"it's ok, we talked about it last night" i say to belly with a huge grin on my face.

she looks down at our hands and says "ok, details later please."

"always girl" i say back to her.

steven was in the middle of saying something when mrs. covington came into the room and introduced herself to everyone.

that's when we actually started practice.

we'd been dancing for about 15 minutes when i saw jere come into the room and start dancing with belly, which i thought was cute.

but jere was soon kicked out by paige, which meant that real lessons had begun.

----------

steven's pov:

me and jere were at the snack shack in the middle of a conversation when two girls, who i recognize as deb girls, came up to me and asked for two slushies.

i turned around to make them slushies when i heard one girl say "um, that was the most fun waltz rehearsal like in the history of waltz rehearsals" with a laugh, trying to flirt with jere.

"yeah" jere agrees and continues eating his food.

"you came just in time, your girl belly is a disaster in heels" the other girl says, with a rude laugh.

i turn back around with their drinks.

"actually belly's a good dancer, the waltz is just dumb" jere says, defending belly.

they make stunned faces at his attitude, before saying thanks and turning around to walk away.

i look at jeremiah with wide eyes and say "what's their deal?"

"well uh, gigi wants a boyfriend, and dara bit me once" he says with a laugh.

i start laughing too and jere says "wanna get out of here?"

i shake my head and say "no i can't i gotta work."

"your no fun, i know for a fact that if bella called, your ass would be out that door" he says with a grin.

"yeah, i mean it's bella dude" i say before my boss comes up to me and tells me they need in the card room.

i say goodbye to jere and head there. damn, now i wish i was with bella.

----------

bella's pov:

i had been at the house all day, pretty much alone, since everyone had stuff to do and belly had been out with cam.

i was sitting out on the back patio when jere came out and said "b, come here, the moms, high-key stoned right now, like all my favorite snacks are gone."