𝐢𝐢. summer dress.

TWO ❀ SUMMER DRESS.
.⋆。⋆˚。⋆。˚。⋆..⋆。⋆˚。⋆。˚。⋆.

bella's pov:

me, jere, laurel and steven, are all sitting in the kitchen with jere cooking breakfast, while conrad was laying on the couch, going through his hangover.

"do we have to physically sit for our portraits? can't she just, like, look at a picture on her phone or something?" jere asks laurel, while steven gets all up on him to look at the eggs he's cooking.

"ok, get out" jere says to steven, turning around to look at him.

"what? why?" steven says, giggling and backing up.

laurel then says "she needs to see you in the flesh in order to capture your essence, while you're still young and full of hope" while we all crack up.

she looks up from her computer with a deadpanned expression and says "her words."

"well, conrad does not have hope actually" i say looking over at him.

"yeah he's hopeless, but my hangover smoothie, it cures all" jere says, pointing at the smoothie that he made for conrad.

then out of nowhere conrad says "can you please just hurry up?"

a few seconds later laurel says "she hasn't painted you since you were little. i think it'd be nice to have these portraits for when you're older"

"oh no, when i'm older, i'm sure there'll be like, like, holograms or something i can watch of myself, you know" steven says to her, while leaning on the bar, where i'm sitting.

jeremiah then walks over to conrad to give him his smoothie when laurel says "just sit for your portraits. i don't see conrad complaining."

"oh he'll complain when he's conscious. hey, here" jere says, handing conrad the smoothie and then walking back into the kitchen.

"come on man hurry your ass up, i can't be late on the first day of work" steven says, referring to his and jere's job at the country club.

"come on, we're good" jere says, while steven slaps his ass.

steven laughs and then says "those old country club boomers are gonna tip me so hard they won't know what him em" while doing some weird body movement.

i laugh, and he looks me straight in the eyes and gives me the cutest smile, and then laurel says "steven, i swear"

jeremiah was about to say something, but then belly walks in through the back door and laurel says "belly, where have you been? is that a bruise?"

"um, i-i bumped into someone" she says looking at me with wide eyes.

"doesn't look that bad" conrad says, which makes us all look over at him.

"here, sit down" i say, offering her my seat, so i can stand by steven.

"thanks b" she says smiling at me.

and then all of a sudden mom comes running into the kitchen and says, "oh my god!, belly and bella are gonna be debutantes!"

i look over at belly and say, "hey! we can go shopping today!"

"this sounds... expensive" laurel says to mom.

"oh don't worry laur, it's on me" she says back.

well today's gonna be exciting!

----------

we had been walking around cousins all day looking for cute dresses to wear, and we even had to buy fascinators, these hat looking things, to wear as well.