File: Retro Xavier

....

*Accessing*

*Accessing*

....

*Warning*

*This is Very Unoriginal*

*Opening File*

....

Name: Retro Xavier Wingdings

Hero Name: Gaster

*Credits to the guy who created this since I don't know who he is*

Personality: Retro is known to be a secretive guy to people he considers as strangers or Acquaintance with the exception of his team. He is brutal to his enemies as he follows Markus' code which to kill people to save people.

Weapons: Scythes, A Spell Book, A Staff.

Powers: Gaster Blaster, Telekineses, Teleportation, Chromas *Basically Can use the power of the Six Souls on Six Hands*, Healing Magic, Duality *Same thing as Chromas but two Giant hands and More Power*, Monotone *Same Ability on all hands*, Polychromatism *He uses all offensive powers and his eyes turn purple when he is enraged*

Likes: Team Apex, The Underground, The Van Guardians, family.

Dislikes: He hates Atlas to the core, The White Fang.

Fears: Geese

[Incoming Message]

From [T̸͈̔͛̚h̴̩̽ẽ̸͈̤ ̵͔̂̌W̵̓͘ͅò̵̡̈́̐r̴̝̄͂k̸̦̞̿̾̆e̶̝̟̅̄r̴̡̤͝]

Message: It appears that Markus' Original Omniverse has brought back some familiar people that I consider a threat and he is one of them. Although the entirety of Team Apex is dangerous, Xavier here is dangerous especially when his in Polychromatism. But when I set this Universe ablaze and continue to  delusion Apathy my plan will succeed.

[Incoming Message]

From [The Author]

Message: I think this guy did something to the Omniverse I originally created. I was not able to get it back since it was permanently gone. I don't know who the fuck this Worker guy is yet I feel like he's bad news