File: Daniel Powers

....

*Accessing* 

*Accessing*

....

*Opening File*

....

Name: Edward Daniel Powers

Hero Name: The Ranger

Appearance: 

The Second Member of Team Apex

Weapon: Murasama, Ranger Sequoia, Anti Material Rifle, A Lancaster Lever Action Rifle.

*Can be Enhanced by Lightning* 

*Includes the Holster used by Sam*

Powers: Lightning *Color: Red*

VA: Robin (Emkay)

Likes: It appears he likes Team Apex as a family and also one other person from another team called Team Fusion. The person, specifically a female is named Jade and it appears that they may have a relationship between themselves.

Dislikes: Subject dislikes the White Fang, in fact he hates it specifically the most radical ones. He also dislikes the same things Markus hates such corrupt heroes and officials.

*Specifics*

[LIGHTNING MANIPULATION]: The user is able to manipulate and control electricity in order to manifest attacks against opponents. When enhanced, this power is able to electrocute opponents constantly after being hit by one of their enhanced moves or by the user's melee attack.

[LIGHTNING SPEED]: The user is able to move at the speed of lightning, being able to leave behind multiple afterimages in the process in order to quickly overwhelm enemies. This is mostly useful for travelling to places quicker.

[ELECTRICAL ENHANCEMENT]: The user is able to enhance their own power by charging up with electricity, allowing them to use more powerful techniques but can instantly power them down to their basic moves when they use at least one of their enhanced moves. (Does not apply to awakening)

Basic Techniques

[LIGHTNING DASH]: The user dashes a small distance in an instant, leaving behind a trail of electricity as well as an afterimage where the user was before.

[ELECTRO WAVES]: The user places their hands to the ground and sends forth waves of electricity that continuously electrocutes the opponent. As the move ends, they are guardbroken and are knocked away.

 [ELECTRO BLAST]: This is an enhanced technique. The user charges up their hands and fires out a blast of lightning forward, electrocuting opponents continuously and then guardbreaks them.