29 ~ Aishwarya Gets Angry With Ranvijay

1k Votes fastt!!!

Next update will on Monday. Sunday is for Rudra Nandani. ♥️

Aishwarya POV

My back pressed against the soft mattress and his weight made me let out a soft cry as he hovered over me. I could feel my heart beating loudly in my chest but still there was a desire that was not calming down. 

I did not know but my lips were hungrily moving against his as I still was not able to understand that despite making me feel all sick again why was I craving for it more?

"Ask me to stop. Aishwarya,"

He whispered against my lips and I felt his hand pulling my waist against his. I could feel our lips crashing against each other. I was feeling out of breath still I was not able to stop myself.

I felt his hold tightening against my nape and slowly pulling his lips back. My chest was doing up and down struggling hard to catch my breath and I opened my eyes to look at him. His hair was falling over his forehead and I looked at his eyes blinking while looking down at my lips and flickering between the lips and my eyes. 

His lips had turned pink, and wet and he was inhaling and exhaling deeply through them. 

I lowered my gaze to his lips and could not stop myself from pulling up my head and pressing my lips against his.

But, he stopped me by tightening his grip on my nape. We were breathing on each other's lips. The warmness of the air was fanning my face and I blinked nervously while looking into his eyes.

Why did he stop?

"Hukum,"

I breathed and tried to press my lips against his and I felt the fingers of his other hand touching my lips.

"No more, Aishwarya,"

He said in his slow and hoarse voice. 

I gulped nervously and saw him standing up by shifting his weight to the bed.

Suddenly, my heart started to ache as I saw him standing up and moving his fingers in his hair.

I tried to sit up and he gulped looking at me.

I tucked a strand of my hair behind my ear and he took a step back from me.

I also stood up from the bed and the noise of my anklets caught his attention.

He inhaled a few deep breaths and I saw him turning away from me and walking towards the inside.

I also took a few steps forward to follow and he said.

"Do not follow, Aishwarya,"

I immediately stopped there and saw him walking away from me.

My heart started to feel heavy seeing him disappearing into the other part of the chamber.

Tears collected in my eyes.

Did I do something wrong?

I should have asked him to stop when he said.

My brows thinned and tears rolled down my cheeks. I placed my hand on my lips as I still was feeling his lips on mine. It was feeling so nice.

Why did he leave me like that?

He told me that he would be there for me. Then, why did he leave me like that?

He should have not left me like that. He said those beautiful words to me and left me.

I inhaled a few deep breaths and collected myself.

I would never ask him again.

He is all talk and no bark.