12 ~ Ranvijay Kissed Aishwarya

1k votes fasttt!!!

Aishwarya POV

"Okay,"

I would surely pray to Devi Maa to help me in getting rid of that sickness as soon as possible.

Suddenly, the palanquin lifters pulled up the palanquin and started heading towards our destination.

"I hope you are feeling at home in the Palace, Aishwarya,"

Jiji asked and I smiled.

"Ji, Jiji,"

Though, I was still trying to adjust or should I say the Kingdom was still trying to adjust a royal bride like me.

"Do not worry, it will only get better. Devarsa is the best man,"

She said and I inhaled a little.

"Jiji, you are so beautiful,"

I could not stop myself from saying it as I had always felt this whenever I looked at her. The beautiful complexion, beautiful skin and face.

She smiled and said.

"What you perceive is the outer beauty, Aishwarya. Inside, we still have a lot to discover about each other and I bet you will come out to be a million times more beautiful than me,"

She said and a tint of blush and nervousness appeared on my face.

I just smiled and she said.

"By the way, I know you still are a new bride but I think there are a few things you should know about these three brothers,"

My brows furrowed a little and I asked.

"What is it Jiji?"

She inhaled slightly deeply and blinked.

"These three brothers are inseparable. They are the strength of each other. Ranaji and I had a complicated love and arranged marriage. He is strong, powerful and mature but sometimes gets very angry. When we used to talk to each other before marriage, he often used to mention his brothers. They lost their parents at a young age. Rudra was just seven or eight, Ranvijay was around four and Agastya was just born. Rudra has some memories of them, Ranvijay might have only a few but Agastya never knew his parents. For him, his parents are Rudra and Ranvijay,"

"Jiji, you call him by his name,"

I asked immediately with surprise.

She smiled and laughed a little and nodded.

"Yes, I do, but only we know about it,"

She said.

"Oh, that is beautiful,"

I said.

She smiled.

"And, that is why Devarsa is always so funny around them,"

I asked.

She nodded.

"He feels frightened a bit only with Rudra but he does not scare even a bit by Ranvijay and I bet, Ranvijay must get scared of Agastya sometimes,"

She laughed and I giggled.

"They love each other so much,"

I exclaimed.

"They do. That is why I never tried to come between them. Whatever they decide for themselves, never jump into that. They had gone through a lot and they built this on their own,"

She said and I thinned my brows.

"What do you mean? Jiji,"

I asked and she inhaled a deep breath.