chapter 1

"Welcome to the sex games, where you will be staying with 6 guys, to compete for the grand prize of 80 million dollars to do whatever you want with it, the goal is to not have sex with anyone for the next 9 days, if you succeed you will win, if you fail no money for you but not everyone will fail each day you will earn 1k so some money is better then none. Kissing is allowed, touching, foreplay is allowed, but if you go all the way, it's gane over for you. To twist things up a bit one of our contestants are just here to spice things up a bit and i think you know who that is once you, see there name, so let's introduce you to the contestants".

"Hey im jaden, I'm 21, been having sex since I was 16, I have 20 bodies ranging from 17 to 19, I'm not a sex addict but ill say I do love sex, im top"

"Would you think about doing porn?"

"I have actually I have my own onlyfans page up and hopefully with this money I can do better things and help my moms and brothers out"

"Well, good luck to you, jaden,"

"Thank you," Jaden dark-skinned with glasses, strong shoulders, and arms, 6ft 175.

Our next guy isn't new to the porn industry he made over 125 films and made over 25 thousand dollars, which each film at only 27, "hey. My name is Elijah, and I'm 27, 165ibs around 5'11, verse"

"So what your plans to do with the money"

"Just to start my own porn industry, I do have only fans, but I also want my own website to start with,"

"Do you like that the industry?"

"It's fun, but you'll be surprised at the drama that comes with it," he said, laughing as he unpacked in the luxury suit of the house.

"This guy has over 90 bodies, and he has his own sex tapes out with almost each body, and you may know him from other shows and short films."

"Hey, yall doing today," he said

"Great and yourself, mr.underwood."

"No complaints glad to be hear"

"Yall know who I am, Rick drew underwood don't Need no introduction, so ima just move on", he said laughing laying down in his bed as we went on to the next two contest, their both brothers and is new to everything, "hey you two doing drake and darrell"

"We're doing great. I'm glad to be here,"

"Were glad to have you,"

"We seen yall on other shows called love and guide. How was it?"

"Rough, everybody was at each other necks even though we were."

"Did yall enjoy it?"

"It was a good experience but never again,"

"And what are you guys plans with the money?"

"To open up our own studio to record movies, films, and TV shows"

"That's amazing. What's the production called?"

"D&E production, we might change it though."

"Are you guys straight, gay, bi"

"Hes bi, I'm straight,"

"So you think you'll make it the only straight guy?"

"Hell yeah, it should be easy,"

"Will see about that, we got one guy who's very seductive,"

"Naw, but will see."
"Thank you for sharing. Hopefully, you guys will take the prize,"

"Not hopefully, we will," they said as we walked them out, bringing in the next contestant.

"Hello, Edward."

"That's me," he said in a strong Jamaican accent

"How you feeling?"

"Great, a lot of fine men here,"

"I agree, we hear you have 40 bodies,"

"Yeah, those the ones I counted," he laughed, showing off his pretty white teeth

"Is that counted men and women?"

"No, so the 40 is just men, women is a separate count."

"Oh damn playa playa."

"No, they just love Jamaican dick,"

"So your top"

"I am,"

"Good to know. I will post that on the board outside."

"Good. I can't wait to see if I'll make it to the end,"

"You will,"

"Let's pray," he laughed, walking out as we went to our last contestants room to catch with him, "Hey, Mark, how you feeling?"

"Great, just getting everything together."

"You ready for these games to begin?"

"Hell yeah, they not ready for me, my Goal is to make them fall for me,"

"So let them make the first move,"

"Yes, correct."

"That's genuis."

"Yeah, we winning this money for my mom,"

"Good to hear. What's your sexuality?"

"I'm bi curious. Most of my bodies are female, but I'll dig into some guys ass"

"Have you"

"I have not, but I got headed from my friend before, and it was better than I would have thought."

"They do say gays do it better,"

"That's true, but my friend isn't gay but he a pro, I'll say that,"

"Well, it was nice talking to you. I hope you come out victory,"

"Thank you same,"

This will be the toughest game of their lives lets hope someone come out on top if no one does, season 2. We heard we come.