A Quick Stop.

The members were quick to start packing all they could into suitcases. They weren't sure how long they'd be gone for and where exactly they were going. Hobi found the nearest evacuation military camp which was a whole 2 hours away.

Namjoon saw the puddles of rain getting deeper and started rushing everyone. "We have to get going before we can't get the car through it."

Everyone grabbed their stuff and scurried into the car. Yoongi offered to drive. He sped the car out of the parking garage before it got fully flooded and as soon as they were out the rain drops sounded like bullets of hail against the roof.

"So it's two hours?" Jin asked. Hobi nodded. Jungkook threw his head back in frustration. "Ugh! What do we even do when we get there?!"

"Wait, I suppose," Taehyung replied.

Jimin noticed Yoongi speeding and got nervous, "Hyung slow down before you kill us all."

"Would you like to drive?" Yoongi asked. Jimin shook his head no. Definitely not in this weather.

"Then let me just get us there, yeah?" Yoongi scoffed. Jimin didn't say anything.

"I'm hungry," Taehyung confessed.

All of the members groaned in slight annoyance. "Can you wait until we get there?" Namjoon asked.

Taehyung pouted and slid down in his seat, staying quiet and looking out the window. Yoongi saw him through the rearview mirror, and caved. "Actually I need gas anyway, so we can stop at a gas station. I'm hungry too." He saw Taehyung start smiling to himself and couldn't help but chuckle.

They pulled into the nearest gas station and Yoongi pulled the car up to the door so the others wouldn't get wet, thankfully there was an awning to protect them from the rain. After dropping them off he pulled up to a gas pump to make it look like he was really getting gas. He actually had an almost full tank, he just did this for Taehyung. He then met the others inside.

"Hyung! Look what they have here!" Jungkook smiled as he showed Yoongi a bag of his favorite chips. Yoongi nodded and looked around with the others.

Everything was going smoothly, until someone else showed up.