Car Romance 🔞

“Baby, will you calm down

“Baby, will you calm down.”

Wei Wuxian froze, realising that he'd been fidgeting and tapping again. “Sorry, sorry.”

Lan Wangji reached out to quickly squeeze the younger man's thigh. “It's okay, I know you're nervous.”

“Yeah.” Wei Wuxian stuck a finger in his mouth and started chewing on the nail.

“Are you sure you want to do this?”

“What?” Wei Wuxian pulled his finger free and straightened up. “Sure I want to do what?”

Lan Wangji sighed, Wei Wuxian sounded so defensive. “Go and see your parents like this?”

“Oh.” Wei Wuxian shrank back down. He couldn't deny he didn't really want to go through it, but he knew that he had to. Lan Wangji was part of his life and he wanted his parents to know that, to know Lan Wangji. “Yeah, I'm sure. They might not like it but it's important, you're important.”

Lan Wangji smiled at his lover, squeezing again before he started to look for somewhere they could pull over.

“Why are we stopping?”

“Because I want to do this.” Lan Wangji leaned over and cupped Wei Wuxian's cheek, kissing him.

His lover's touch helped relax Wei Wuxian and he kissed back eagerly. He tried to move closer but the seatbelt tightened around his chest, pulling him back. “Shit.”

Chuckling, Lan Wangji caught Wei Wuxian's hands before he could undo the belt and pinned the smaller man to his seat.

“Lanzhan!” Wei Wuxian pouted. He tried to push against his lover but the older one was too strong. It sent a flush of desire through his body, cock stirring.

Lan Wangji unclipped his own seatbelt and leaned further over, kissing his lover again as he slipped one hand down Wei Wuxian's slender body to cup his crotch.

Wei Wuxian groaned, rocking up into his lover's big hand. “Lanzhan?”

“I'm going to make you feel better, baby.” Lan Wangji smiled, quickly unzipping the younger man's trousers. Wei Wuxian's cock sprang free. “We're going to see your parents and you're going commando?”

“So?” Wei Wuxian grinned then moaned as his lover bent down and licked a stripe along his dick. "Oh God, Lanzhan.”

“Mmm.” Lan Wangji lapped the end of his lover's cock, savouring the taste of clean skin, musk and salt. Wei Wuxian made a tiny noise that went right to his groin and Lan Wangji sucked his lover's cock deep into his mouth.

Wei Wuxian tried to free himself from Lan Wangji's grip, he wanted to slide his hands into thick, blond hair and fuck his lover's mouth, but Lan Wangji was too strong. And that just made him want to fuck his mouth even more. The soft stroke of hot tongue, the tight wetness of cheeks and lips just wasn't quite enough.