(Work in Progress Chapter/**UPDATED AGAIN**)

Before we begin, I'll slowly be adding more to this chapter so that I don't lose the motivation. I will edit some of it, so I strongly advise you to re-read this chapter after I've renamed and finished it. 😁👍🙂

________________________________________________________________________________

________________

Over there, near the tiny huts on the boardwalk, a very tall and imposing Ultimate Team Manager stood with his arms crossed, muscles bulging against his black jacket. He had dark raven hair that was gelled up to a point, and earthy brown eyes. Around his neck he wore a very heavy chain that jingled as he uncrossed his arms at their arrival.

"Hm?" He exclaimed, staring them down. "That's right...you haven't told me your name..." Yumiko turned to Hajime, whom The Ultimate Team Manager had addressed. "My name...I am the Ultimate Team Manager, Nekomaru Nidai!!" He exclaimed with so much confidence that Yumiko had to take a step back. Once again another Ultimate with an interesting personality trait...

"U-um...hello, I'm Hajime Hinata," Hajime said shyly. He stuck out a hand to greet Nekomaru, who shook it vigorously with much enthusiasm. Yumiko feared that if he kept that up, Hajime's arm might rip from its socket. "Ow..."

"H-hey, stop that," She scolded, pursing her lips. "You're hurting him." The Ultimate Team Manager looked up at her.

"That's the spirit!" He exclaimed in a passionate voice. "Speak up for your friend! LET YOUR VOICE RISE FROM THE PIT OF YOUR STOMACH!" Yumiko yelped at the sudden noise and took a deep breath.

"Hey! I said stop that!" She shouted with much more confidence. Nekomaru nodded in approval, but didn't cease his handshake with Hajime.

"Noooo, you can be way louder than that!" He pointed a finger at her with his free hand. "Do it again!" Yumiko took a big gulp of air, feeling much more confident than she had before, and shouted,

"I said, stop that!" Everyone's attention was now entirely fitted onto her. She felt her whole body seize up under their stares, her face blushing red. "EEP!"

"YEAH!" Nekomaru stopped his handshake with Hajime, and then addressed him, "I AM NEKOMARU NIDAI! Don't forget it, even if you go to hell!" He then repeated, "I AM THE ULTIMATE TEAM MANAGER, NEKOMARU NIDAI!"

"Y-you don't need to repeat your name so much, I won't forget it..." Hajime said, rubbing his arm from the soreness. Nekomaru laughed loudly.

"Gah-haha! I agree to your terms!" Yumiko turned to Nagito for new information, rising on her tiptoes with excitement.

"As he had made clear, Nekomaru Nedai is known as The Ultimate Team Manager," He informed them, a small smile on his face.

"So he's not on a team, he just...manages one?" Hajime questioned, raising an eyebrow.

"He's not just a team manager, since he's an Ultimate." Nagito raised a finger up in the air. "He's traveled to numerous towns and played an active role in various sports clubs by managing their teams. For instance, he led some high school rugby team full of delinquents to victory in the national play-offs."

"Oh, how interesting..." Yumiko said thoughtfully. "You encouraged me so easily, Nekomaru, the Ultimate Team Manager is a rightful title for you." Nekomaru smiled.

"Heh! You're right about that one!" He exclaimed boisterously. "Just wait until you see what I can do! I can turn anyone into the best team they can be!"