Tanjiro X Reader

I forgot who requested this, I tried looking but it won't show me for some reason. So if you requested this I'm sorry but I finally got to your request

Who I see

O⁠_⁠o

Author's note: there is NO SMUT in this one.

"What's wrong?" You stayed quiet, you knew Tanjiro would be heartbroken if he knew why you were upset.

"It's nothing" he held your hands tightly.

"Please tell me, I won't judge" you didn't care if he would judge, you just didn't want to break his heart.

"I'm fine please don't worry about me" you gave him a reassuring smile.

"But your scent is full of sadness" now was not a good time for his great sense of smell.

"It's just that, I miss my family" you hoped he would buy that lie.

"Y/n"

"Yeah"

"That's not it" you sigh, he wasn't going to give it up.

"It's because I-" you look away.

"I don't feel as pretty as the other girls around me" he looked hurt that you even thought that, he loosened his grip on your hands.

"Y/n" he places his hand on your chin and makes you look at him.

"Why would you even think that?" Tears started coming out.

"Have you seen the other girls? They look better than me, a girl agreed that I looked horrible and should be ashamed of even thinking that I looked good" Tanjiro pulled you into a hug, you couldn't hold it so you told Tanjiro everything. How the girls at the mall looked at you a certain way, how a boy came up to you and called you ugly.

"I'm sorry" he patted your head, your tears stained his kimono, he hated seeing you sad especially when you did nothing wrong. After a couple minutes of crying you finally calmed down.

"Y/n don't listen to those people, they know nothing of beauty" he wiped the remaining tears off.

"When I look at you all I see is a beautiful girl who has one of the kindest hearts out there and would do anything to help those around her, even if it meant sacrificing herself" he gives you a kiss on the cheek.

"A girl who is brave and takes anything coming her way, a girl who doesn't give a damn on what others think of her because she has friends who love and support her. And has a very lucky boyfriend who loves her no matter what" Tanjiro was the best, he knew how to make you happy.

"And who cares what a couple of stupid girls say because the girl I fell in love with doesn't care because she knows she looks good in whatever she puts on" you giggle.

"Thanks Tanjiro" he smiles.

"Don't think I'm done, I still have a million things I have to say about this amazing girl" you smile.

"Then go ahead" he pulls you in for a hug.

"Well I love how she..."

😌😌😌😌😌😌😌😌😌😌
Word count: 508
😌😌😌😌😌😌😌😌😌😌
Author's note: I hope you liked the story. Anyways love you 💕💕💕

(You all are beautiful, don't forget that)

(If you don't think so too bad because I said so 😡😡)

Question: how many languages do you know? And what are they?

Me: I can speak two languages, English and Spanish

Next: Muichiro X Reader
👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑