Zenitsu X Reader

Requested by Paisley_domalover

Movies

ಡ⁠ ͜⁠ ⁠ʖ⁠ ⁠ಡ

Tanjiro's pov:

"I need your help Tanjiro!!" Zenitsu ran towards me.

"What happened?" he straightened his posture.

"I need your help to get this girl to fall in love with me" I hum.

"Uhh okay, what does she look like?" Zenitsu spins in a circle and starts giggling.

"Well she has the most gorgeous e/c eyes, beautiful, soft hair, a very pretty smile, and get this she has the softest hands on earth, she is one of a kind Tanjiro. You would understand if you ever saw her" I look behind Zenitsu, from what he just told me it looks like the girl he's describing is walking our way.

"Hello" Zenitsu stopped talking and turned around, once his eyes laid on her he became flustered.

"Oh hello, my name is y/n. what's yours?"

"Tanjiro, nice to meet you" she smiles, Zenitsu was right, she had a very pretty smile.

"Oh where are my manners?" She pulled something out of her kimono.

"Want some?" She held out pieces of candy.

"Sure" I took a piece.

Zenitsu's pov:

"Hello" I stopped talking and turned around, my eyes laid on the girl I was just talking about. My heart started racing and my hands started getting sweaty, I felt like passing out.

"Oh hello, my name is y/n. what's yours?"

"Tanjiro, nice to meet you" she smiles, the pretty smile I could talk about for days, I need her to be my girlfriend.

"Oh where are my manners?" She pulled something out of her kimono.

"Want some?" She held out pieces of candy.

"Sure" Tanjiro reached out and grabbed the candy but his finger tip touched her hand, my blood started to boil.

"Thank you" she chuckled.

"No problem" she notices me.

"Oh hello Zenitsu, sorry I didn't see you" she holds out her hand full of candy, I reach out and grab one. I made sure I got to touch her hand so Tanjiro knew that me and her were meant to be.

"Well I've got to go, see you guys later" she put the remaining candy in her kimono and walked off. Once she was out of sight I turned back to Tanjiro with a very pissed expression.

"Don't think I didn't see that, you were trying to take her away now weren't you" I pulled Tanjiro by the cheek.

"Owww Zenitsu it's not like that"

"Like I'm going to believe that" I was going to keep pulling until he admitted and apologized.

🪐🪐🪐🪐🪐🪐🪐🪐🪐🪐

After a while I got Tanjiro to admit and apologize.

"Now tell me how I get her to like me" Tanjiro rubbed his cheek.

"Uhm try asking her out?" Like that was going to work.

"Wouldn't I come off too strong?" He shakes his head.