014 - The reveals

"Holy shit."

I swear I felt my heart drop. As soon as I said something he ran at me with his bloody knife. Oh my fucking god. I grabbed a lamp and hit him.

"TAKE THAT YOU SON OF A BITCH!" He instantly ran away. I know that didn't scare him off im not dumb. He's planning the reveal sooner or later. Like every stab movie. Omg, Mindy. I ran over to her weak body.

"Mindy" I cried out. "Hope I lost a lot of blo-" Her body soon became unconscious. Amber instantly runs in with Tara and Sam. "WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO!"Amber yells at me. "I- What?..." I then look down at my bloody hands. Frozen. Oh my god, what the hell is going on? Richie drops a beer bottle he had. "RICHIE WHERE THE FUCK WERE YOU?!" Sam yells as she's completely shocked Mindy was unconscious on the ground.

"I- I just went to the basement to get some beer!" He says shocked. "You went to the basement alone?" Amber says while holding Tara. "I ASKED HER TO COME WITH ME SHE SAID NO!" Richie said freaked out. Liv suddenly runs in while her eyes are full of fear. "J-Jesus Christ," Liv says shaking as she looks at Mindy on the ground. "Stay the fuck back I was with Tara but the rest of you were wandering around. ONE OF U IS THE FUCKING KILLER!" Amber yells at everyone. "F-Fuck you, Amber. Fuck you!" Liv yells still shaking. "Why is there blood on your hands?" Sam asks Liv. "I found Chad." She cried out. "Chad? Your fucking lying." Amber says in a bitch tone.

"You're the killer," Richie says. "NO IM NOT FUCK YOU!" Liv yells. "LIV JUST STOP," Amber yells. "FUCK YOU AMBER! IM NOT THE FUCKING KILLER!" Liv yells out. "I know." Amber pulls out a gun. Shoots Liv right in the head. "Welcome to Act 3." She says. "HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT!" I ran out of the room and dashed upstairs. QUINN. OMG, WHERE IS QUINN? I ran up to the bathroom upstairs. I tried to open the door but it locked. I kicked the door. Nothing would open it. I saw a couple of dots of blood by the door. Oh my god. I grabbed the pin from my hair and opened the door. Quinn. "QUINN!" I yelled.

Tears fell from my eyes. "God im awake," Quinn says with her eyes red. "Are you fucking stupid? Your high and you've been fucking stabbed! LETS GO." I yelled at her while my tears fell fast from my face. "I CANT EXACTLY GET UP HOPE. YOU KNOW WHY I CAME HERE. TO END THOSE MOTHER FUCKERS IM NOT LEAVING UNTIL I DO." She yells at me. "FIRST OF ALL YOUR DUMBASS CANT GET UP WELL. HOW THE HELL ARE YOU GOING TO END A KILLER!" I yell at her. "Like this." She grabs a knife from behind her and stabs me. Right in my hip.

I instantly collapsed. My girlfriend and my fucking sister are the killers. I was brought back to reality when Quinn grabbed the knife and put it towards my neck. "You think I care about you?" Quinn says. "You think everything about little Hope huh?" She stares into my soul. "I-" "SHUT THE FUCK UP!" She yells. Her eyes are full of hate. She starts laughing like a maniac. "Your girlfriend and sister. Are Ghostface." She laughs even more. "Poor Hope. All alone. No mother. No father. No girlfriend. No sister. No home. No one." Her words made my heart ache. She's right. I didn't even have time to process that im alone. I didn't even process that my girlfriend killed Liv right in front of me.

"You still there Hope?" Quinn asks still pointing the knife to my neck. My makeup was all smudged from tears. "Did you kill Mom?" My voice cracked. "What I couldn't understand you." She grabbed my chin and made me look her straight in the eyes. "Did you kill Mom," I said with tears falling from my eyes. "Yes," Quinn replied with not even a single emotion.

"Cut the shit princess. We have to move on to the next part of our plan." She looks at me. "GET - UP." She said with a big pause. I got up quickly and she followed behind. She had the knife pointed at my back. "Try anything funny and I'll cut you up real good like I did Mom." She laughs. She pushes me towards the stairs. "Go down." She says. I see Richie with a gun. Amber in the costume and Sydney Prescott. Oh my god. I walked down the stairs.

"SIT THE FUCK DOWN PRESCOTT!" Richie yells at Sidney. I walked down the stairs in fear. "Keep moving bitch." Quinn says. "Look who finally made it," Amber says smiling while taking off her mask. She grabs the gun from Richie and points it at Sidney. Quinn grabs me by my shirt and places me down on the ground harshly. While she has the knife to the back of my neck. My tears made my vision blurry. I can't even hear words anymore. It's all a blur.

I feel Quinn hit my head and grabs me. She pushes me into the kitchen. "Hey, baby you want to go get the very ex Mrs Riley," Richie says to Amber. What. "Yeah, I do." She smiles right at me. God im so pathetic. I knew it at the hospital. That Hi was so weird.

" Who killed Wes," I asked Quinn. She snorts. "Wasn't me. Pretty sure it was Amber after your little stunt of calling him cute. Damn, Hope everything does revolve around you." She tells me. Did she just say Wes dying was my fault? "Go fuck yourself, Quinn," I say to her. "Watch your fucking mouth slut." She says staring dead at me. I stayed silent.
_________________________________

I know I should have made this chapter the last one but I want to make it more dramatic. So the next chapter will be when everyone dies. When I say everyone I mean the ghostfaces. Quinn's reveal is so ass oh my god. I apologize it honestly sucks. My writing is kinda weird but this is my first book so my apologies. Thanks for the reads see you next time babes 😽