007 - Home

Me and Quinn walk into our home. We enter into the kitchen where our mom was standing drinking beer. "Hi mom." Me and Quinn both say. She looks up scared and we see her mascara running. "Are you okay?.." Quinn asks her. She wipes her eyes. "Im fine." She reassures us. " Mom I was going to ask if I could go to my friends house? Remember last time. But if your not feeling well its ok." Quinn asks. "Sweetheart its ok you can go. Stay safe and bring pepper spray and anything you need to protect you. You need help call me or your sister and watch out." She tells Quinn seriously.

"Okay thank you." She goes up to my mom and gives her a kiss on the cheek. She grabs a taser and pepper spray from her room and tells us bye. When Quinn finally leaves I ask"Mom is it about dad?" "You know me very well." She tells me with a little laugh. "What did he do now." " He keeps trying to come back to me. Acting like nothing happened and he never hurt me. He keeps saying he wants you guys and our family. He just always calls me drunk its weird." She says. "Mom you sure its not that creepy ghost face." I tell her. "Possibly but I know the difference between their voices." She says. "Would you want me to make you something to eat?" I asks softly. "Theres barely anything in the fridge I have been busy with work. But today is a day they gave me off." "Oh I could go to the store if you want." "You can but be safe like I told Quinn. Don't forget to bring weapons to defend your self. Go to the store near here." "I know im going to the one thats like 5 minutes away it'll be fast."

"Love you sweetie." She told me. I walk up to her and give her a big hug. "I love you too mom."
And with that I grabbed pepper spray and walked out.
_________________________________

Somethings from this chapter might be weird but it has to be to go with the storyline I created. Thank you for the reads And for the people who enjoy my story. I know theres very few but I like to upload for you guys so thank you!