Chapter 5: My Fate

- Hello reader-chan

How the story so far?

I actually have this figma of Levi that's just sitting there for a while.
I've been scared to clean it for some reason thinking that'll break one day.

Hope you enjoy the story,

Anyone else a fan of Kaneki ken X Reader, I know I am.

I'll try and improve my writing skills for each and every chapter,

~Tenshi
___________________

"P-please stop" Mika said, "STOP",

"(Y/N)-chan!" I heard Yuu shouted,

My body turned around seeing them frightened, scared what'll my fate would be. Both of them were crying but one of them seem more broken then the other.

I gave them a reassuring look trying to tell them everything was going to be alright once this nightmare ends, a nightmare that would always bare their memories. My body trembles as the noble came closer with his boots clicking on the bloodied floor.

Ferid bore a smirk on his face, a smirk that I don't need to see to know. He seem to have enjoyed my reaction, observing every single move I made.

Time seems to slow down, hearing them screaming, seemingly thinking that it would make him stop and listen to hear them out. He came closer to me till I felt his arms embrace my body to lift me up to his desire height.

Memories of my now dead family clouded my mind, from the first day I arrived at the Hyakuya Orphanage, till the last time we all celebrated without thinking about the vampires.

"I had a family that cared for me" I thought as my eyes became a blur from the tears that I'm trying to hold back.

"I like it when I see your cute face in despair" he quietly said as he strokes my hair feeling a breathe trickle on my neck,

Feeling his fangs pierce through the thin layer of skin, my heart quickens having an urge to suck in fresh air. I tried and stayed quiet as much as possible, trying not to show any of the pain that I'm feeling right now towards them.

"M-Mika" I whispered till the surrounding area becomes blurry to nothing but black.

"I will always remember you"

"(Y/N)!"

-3rd POV-

"N-no, this can't be happening, (Y/N) didn't deserve this," Mika thought as his eyes widened with fear as he started to shred tears, " I-I'll never get to see her again."

"(Y/N)!" Yuu shouted crying, his legs couldn't hold him up anymore, so he fell to his knees feeling hopeless.

(Y/N) displayed pain in her eyes, until it was hallow, showing nothing but a blank face. Mika and Yuu stood there, seeing (Y/N)'s body that was full of life, now nothing but a limp body.

His breathe became labour as he watched Ferid-sama enjoying her blood. He pulled his teeth away from her throat, letting her go like a rag doll that is not needed anymore leaving a sound of a thud. Ferid then wiped the remaining of her delicious blood from his mouth using one of his finger.

"Is it my fault that everyone died? I was the one who thought of this plan and brought them here" Mika cried as he thought.

Something clicked in his knowing what he had to do. He couldn't let anyone else that he cared about dying at front of his eyes, not like (Y/N).

Mika then walked towards Yuu calmly as possible,"Don't forget Yuu-chan, we're always a family" Mika smiled,

Yuu's eyes widened as Mika took his gun quickly from his grasp running towards the noble. He had to do this, at least he's able to save one of his family members.

"OI!" Yuu shouted towards the running boy,

"Mikaela, your blood was so delicious," Ferid laughed at his sudden determination,
" Thankyou."

Getting closer to Ferid to draw his gun, he pierced through Mika's chest, leaving blood on his hand as it drips on the floor. Mika faced the gun towards Ferid's face, getting his right arm cut off at the process. Pain filled his eyes as blood started to trickle down his mouth.

"Y-Yuu, this is your chance,"

"Yuu....run." He stuttered, looking at Ferid.

Yuu ran towards his injured best friend, no, brother and got the gun that flew from his decapitated arm. Tears fell from his eyes as he pointed the gun at the right side of the noble's face, "Die".
___________________

How to story, I tried an imagine there reaction would be from watching the very ending of the episode. Woah, 400 words from a 4 second part in the episode O.o

I'm so happy you guys are still with me, I'm talking to you reader-chan. Trying to keep this authors note professional as possible.

Again, I'll try and only put the information that the anime gives you, not the manga. Sadly, the anime will continue on October.

Do you like the plot?
( chapter has not been checked since I'll be busy till the next 2 days)

-Tenshi