25

Meng Chu set off to the recording location of the ‘Juvenile Reconstruction Project’ program. Because the place was a bit remote, she did not
arrive until dusk.

The plane was hovering in the air and was about to land, which caused the crowd of crew who was eating to crane their necks. No one expected to see a plane here.

Meng Guang was eating bibimbap. He looked at the plane for a while. He suddenly thought of something.

He stood up and shouted: “Meng
Jian, why are you so annoying? I have said it; I will stay here until it’s over. How come you guys keep on coming back?”

All the participants are from big cities. The conditions are basically good, but they have never seen a private plane up close. Only Meng Guang
was the one who was familiar with it. They looked at Meng Guang enviously.

According to Meng Guang, it was his sister who threatened to dislocate his arm and brought him to this show. But all of his other family members were persuading him to go back, and said that he did not need to change at all. But Meng Guang was worried about his arm that is
why he stayed.

They also heard that his sister was abandoned by her fiance, which is also pitiful.
Soon the plane landed. Meng Guang frowned when he looked at it. He felt that the plane did not resemble the one at his house. Could it be that their family business was so good that they bought another one? Meng Guang felt better at the thought.

Meng Guang: “Why did you buy a plane again?”

Compared to planes, Meng Guang still prefers yachts because his family already has a plane.

Everyone looked at Meng Guang more enviously. Talk about planes, they can only have it in their dreams.
The bodyguards got out of the plane first and stood on both sides of the plane. Meng Guang looked at this formation and stood up with a solemn expression.

“Meng Guang, you won’t be asked to be taken back forcibly like in the dramas right?”

“This plane is so beautiful.”

“Meng Guang, your family bought a plane again?!”

Meng Chu had her hair in a ponytail, wearing black from head to toe, and has a black boots. Because her waist was buckled wit h a black metal, everyone had their eyes on her curvaceous waist.

She walked in front and pointed to Meng Guang: “Come here.”

Meng Guang quickly figured out: “Meng Chu, why are you, hahaha. Are you here to beg me to go back? Do you think you can throw me into this
program, and come over to take me back, and I will agree to go back with you? Dream on. I won’t go back!”

He took his bowl of bibimbap and put it on the small bench.

After participating in this program, the participants were disconnected from the internet, and they did not know how much n ews Meng Chu
occupied during this period of time, and how many headlines she made.

But they knew that Meng Chu was Meng Guang’s older sister. The older sister that was abandoned by her fiance and threatened t o dislocate
Meng Guang’s arm if he did not participate in this program.

This???

This is so different from what they thought.

In their imagination, Meng Guang’s sister has an average look and was a little scary when she loses her temper. Because her fiance could not accept her, he broke off the engagement. But the one in front of them… Her fiance is clearly blind.

Meng Chu stretched out her hand and untied her belt. After the belt was untied, she drew it and pulled the belt from her waist with a blank
expression: “I’ll say it again, come here.”