Chapter 11 - 20

ʚChapter 11 Gas Station

    Early the next morning, Yinyin packed up and drove away from the base. After the apocalypse, there are countless large and small bases across the country. The most famous ones are the Eastern Base, Southern Base, Western Base, and Northern Base named after the four directions.

    Among them, the eastern base was established in the capital city B, also known as the B city base, and the western base was established by the Tibet Military Region.

    Yinyin's destination is the western base, where the army is established, and the management is relatively good. The most important thing is that the heroine Li Xue will not go to this base.

    Yinyin doesn't know the way, so she can only use the map she bought before the end of the world. Before the apocalypse, Yinyin collected very little oil, and after the apocalypse, she seldom collected it. She planned to collect gasoline when she encountered a gas station along the way.

    Driving on the road, smoke billowed behind him. After walking for a few days, there was no gas station. Yinyin was not in a hurry, so she opened the map to check.

    He didn't know where he was at all, forget it, he could only take one step at a time. There are also few zombies on the country roads, hey, it's a gas station. Wan Yinyin drove the car to a slow stop. The small gas station was close to the main road. When Yinyin got out of the car, several zombies in overalls gathered in the gas car.

    However, for Yinyin, these zombies were not enough to see at all, and they were wiped out in a short while. After digging out the crystal core, Yinyin saw that there was still oil in the gas station, and after filling up the car, she found it. A few oil barrels were filled and stored in the space. On the grass, Yinyin suddenly saw two tank trucks behind her. When she approached, she saw that they were still full of oil, so she quickly put them into the space. Yinyin was preparing to go to the gas station. Check out the small supermarket.     Suddenly there was a sound from behind, and Yinyin looked back, and it turned out that there were two cars coming, all of which were stained with blood, and the headlights were all broken. Six men and three women got out of the car, all young and middle-aged, and the three women's The mental state is not bad.     A few people got out of the car and scanned the gas station first. They saw surprise flashing across Lin Yinyin's eyes, and then saw several zombie corpses lying on the ground, and their heads had been knocked out. The scene was disgusting. Although they had killed zombies before and knew that zombies could only die by chopping off their necks or breaking their heads, this young girl had to be surprised. They exchanged glances with each other, and one of them, a young man wearing glasses, walked towards Yinyin after being signaled by others.

    "Hi, excuse me, the nine of us are all from J City, Province Z. We escaped together after the end of the world. My name is Zhang Yuan, may I ask your surname?" The man wearing glasses said, looking at Lin Yinyin.

    "Hi, my name is Lin Yinyin. You can call me Yinyin." Yinyin replied calmly.

    "Well, did you kill the zombies outside? Do you have supernatural powers?" Zhang Yuan asked.

    "Well, I have a water ability." Yinyin said.

    "Really, you are so lucky to have the ability. Of the nine of us, only three have this ability. I am a spirit-type user, and there is an earth-type ability and a water-type ability in the team. And , I heard from the radio that because the virus outbreak has changed the whole world, many people have become zombies like those in "Resident Evil". The three men and women called over.

    "Let me introduce my teammate to you. This one is Li Hairong, who is strong and has an earth-type ability. Next to him is his sister Li Yue. This is Zhao Baoer. They are both college classmates. College student, this is Wang Guoliang, a security guard before the end of the world, this is Zhou Yun, she has a water ability, and used to be a company clerk. We depend on her for water all the way, this is Wu Bo, this is Yu Sheng, they are neighbors .We are all survivors who met together on the road. She is Lin Yinyin and has a water ability." Zhang Yun introduced them one by one.     Yinyin took a look, Li Hairong was very strong, and her younger sister Li Yue was very beautiful and proud, probably because her brother had awakened his powers. Zhao Baoer next to him had eyes like clear water, and was so pitiful. When he heard that Lin Yinyin had a water ability, jealousy flashed in his eyes, and then he returned to his original state. He looked at Lin Yinyin with a smile, and it was another white lotus. Sun Ye looked Sunny and cheerful, with clear eyes, Wang Guoliang has firm eyes, and looks quite decent, Zhou Yun looks quite quiet, as for Wu Bo and Yu Sheng, well, their eyes are pretty straight, and this group of people is generally OK .     "You are a water-type supernatural being. You are amazing. What level of supernatural power are you at? They are all still level 1." Zhao Baoer asked Lin Yinyin pretending to be naive.     "Second-level water ability." It is also impossible for Yinyin to tell them her real ability, etc. She must be on guard against others.