pt.5

HIS HOUSE

"your just like an angel,your skin makes me cry."

i'm sitting in ethans bed while he's spooning me from the side and i'm staring at the ceiling wondering what the hell i just did.

ethan kisses me on the neck and leaves a hickey, "ethan, are you just gonna ignore me tomorrow." i say and i turn to him.

"no why the hell would i do that?" ethan says and he sits up and looks at me concerned.

i rub my head, and sit up too. "i don't know i was just asking i guess." i say and ethan grabs my waist and pulls me onto his lap so i'm straddling him.

he pushes the hair out of my face, "i'd never do anything to hurt you my love." he says and he smashes his lips onto mine and i let out a small moan as he kissed me from my jaw to my neck leaving hickeys.

i pull away, "what if your mom or dad sees us.?" i ask and ethan ignores me and doesn't stop he made it back to my lips asking for an entrance, i let him in and he explored every inch of my mouth.

soon we finally pull away, i have a bunch of hickeys and ethan smiles like he's proud of himself.

i start breathing heavy, trying to get the breath back from him. i still feel the volts of electricity i felt when he kissed me.

ethan hears my heart beating fast and he puts his hand on my chest, "are you okay? what's wrong?" he asks and he kisses my chest.

"i'm fine it's just, i'm not used to this." i say and ethan kisses my neck.

"that's okay, you'll get used to it and you'll love it." he says and he smiles at me.

i put my hand in his hair and kiss the top of his head.

"your right i will." i say and ethan smiles at me.

"you can put one of my hoodies on and a pair of my basketball shorts if you want." ethan says and he points to his closet.

i get up and go to his closet and find a black nike hoodie and a pair of those bandana shorts and put them on.

i walk out of the closet and he has his shirt and shorts on.

i jump on the bed and he hugs me and spoons me, he kisses me and i start tickle him and he starts tickling me.

"tickle me again and i will beat you up ethan." i say and i put my fists up as a joke and i get up from the bed and stand next to the edge and ethan gets off and goes infront of me and we pretend to punch eachother and then he runs up and tackles me onto the bed.

i start giggling and ethan starts laughing, "your laugh  is so cute." ethan says and he laughs again and smiles at me looking into my eyes like a lost puppy.

"and your smiles so cute." i say and i smile as i watch his cheeks turn red, "shut up!" he says jokingly and he throws the pillow at me and i fall off the bed.

"are you okay?" ethan says and he gets off of his bed worried and picks me up like he's marrying me.

"are we getting married now?" i say and start laughing, ethan throws me onto the bed and jumps on me.

"no." he says and he puts his head on my chest.

"goodnight ethan." i say and i close my eyes, "goodnight y/n." he says in a sleepy voice and we both fall asleep.