pt.2

SCHOOL

"i wish i was special, your so fucking special."

i put on a black nike hoodie and a pair of those grey tie dye leggings. i straighten my hair, and do my makeup.

soon i get to school like i did yesterday, and i see ethan. it's so awkward after that dream.

i just roll my eyes and walk around him.

i put my airpods in and listen to creep by radiohead.

i sit in my seat in spanish and ethan starts talking to me but i just ignore him and turn my music up.

soon he gets angry and puts his hand on my thigh and the other one to take my airpod out.

"i'm talking to you princess." ethan says and he gives me a dirty look.

my face turns red and i roll my eyes, "i don't care ethan." i say and i push his hand off my thigh or try to and he just grabs it tighter.

"ethan and y/n office now." mrs smith says, i roll my eyes and pick up my stuff, so does ethan.

when we are walking to the office he says, "start talking to me y/n." ethan says as he reaches for my hand and i slap it away but then he just grabs my upper arm.

and pulls me in front of him.

"what the fuck ethan?!" i yell and i go to push him off.

ethan just grabs my cheek and pulls me into him and kisses me.

"if i want you i'm gonna have you." he says and he pulls away and i open the office door and go inside and we both sit.

"so i heard you guys were doing inappropriate things during fourth period." the principal says, i go to say something and ethan interrupts me.

"sorry i just haven't seen my girlfriend all day and i missed her a lot." ethan says smiling.

"no." i mumble under my breathe but then ethan smashes his lips into mine so i don't get a word out.

"just don't let it happen again." the principal says and then makes us leave.

we both walk to class.

"ethan. why are you doing this." i say and then i look at ethan and he grabs my chin.

"because i love you." he says with a smile, i laugh and cover my mouth.

"don't cover your pretty fangs." ethan says and he goes to grab my hand we intertwine fingers and start kissing.

he wraps his hands around my waist and mine are around his neck.

we pull away both out of breathe.

"what's ur number?" ethan asks and i give it to him.

soon the bell rings and we go out separate ways to our different classes.

when i get home i turn on my phone to a text from ethan, and aidan?

aidan said, "i miss you come back." i leave him on open.

and ethan, "hi pretty girl it's ethan. miss u text me back 💗"

i smile at ethan's message just how i used to about aidan's.

i take a shower and when i'm coming out in my nike pros and sports bra i hear my window open and ethan climb through it.

"what are you doing here?" i say quietly

"i wanted to see you." ethan says and he slams himself on my bed.

me and him hang out under my covers and then i hear my dad walk up the stairs so i make ethan go under the covers and lay on my stomach so they don't see him.

"buenos noches mi princessa! sleep well." my dad says and he kisses me on my head.

"buenos noches mi papi i love you!" i say and i kiss him on the cheek and he walks out and shuts the door.

ethan comes out from under the covers and i get up and he sits on the edge of my bed.

"hold on i gotta do something turn around." i say and i put on chapstick

i turn around and ethan's smiling.

i sit in his lap and wrap my legs around him and he grabs my waist and we start making out.

he slids his hands down my waist and on my ass, he kisses my neck and leaves a hickey.

we pull away and i see a text on his phone from devi?

"whose devi?" i ask and i get off of ethan.

"just some girl whose harassing me but i don't want her i want you." ethan says and he grabs my hand and then his phone starts ringing.

devi again.

"shit i gotta take this." he says and he starts walking to my window but before he does i kiss him on the cheek and he kisses me on the lips.

"bye cariño." i say and smile, ethan smiles, "bye mi hermosa"

he starts climbing out the window and i hear him say, "what do you want devi i'm at my friends house."

friend?

i shut my window and put the curtains up.

i climb into my bed and turn the light off.

whatever, he's probably just not ready to tell anyone we aren't dating anyways.