The Squad (7) The party

Lupe's POV

We were all ready for the party now and so we went right away to the party.

..........

When we got there I could see Emmely with her beautiful sea green dress snd her hair cascaded down.

"Hi Emmely I'm lupe and this are my best friends Julianna, Deborah, Ashley, and Ana"

"Hi"They all said in unision.

"You look beautiful by the way"

"Thank you, you all look beautiful as well"Emmely said kindly.

"I'm so happy you guys could make it!"Esther beamed.

"Thanks for inviting us"

"No problem I didn't get to ask you about why you were smad?"Esther asked.

"Smad?what's that?"

"Oh you know mad and sad at the same time"Esther said.

"Oh I don't want to talk about it"

"Come on you can trust me I won't tell no one I promise"Esther begged.

"Okay fine I was smad because I found out that your jerk friend Harry was kissing with Trina and I really liked him and he was also talking bad about me I thought we had something but I guess not"

Esther's POV

I could see hurt in lupe's eyes she was now crying I couldn't stand it how dare Harry hurt my friend this way I can't belive him how can he hurt some one as sweet as her ohhh he is sooo dead.

"Its okay Lupe please don't cry he doesn't deserve you his just a jerk"

"But......I.......really...liked...him"Lupe was now sobbing.

"Come on lets go to the bathroom so you can calm down"

......................

One hour later

"Are you okay now lupe please tell me you are"

"I am thank you your the best"Lupe said.

...........

I was storming so fast through the party looking for that jerk when I crashed into some one.Splattering his drink on the floor.

"I'm so sorry"

"Its okay my name is Shawn by the way"

"Hi I'm Esther nice to meet you but I have to go now bye"

He was so cute yash Shawn.

"There you are you man hore!!!"I said while punching him.

"Oww why you do that for and why are you calling me that!!!"

"Oh don't act innocent I know everything how dare you hurt my friend that way just so you could be with that barbie wanna be like seriously from all the girls and you pick her!!!"

"I..."

"Who said I was done you dare do that to my friend I swear if she cries every day and doesn't want to have other relationships because of you I swear I will kill you!!!"

" whoa whoa hold your horses what are you talking about I didn't know that she liked me and plus does it look like I care if she dies crying?? No so don't tell me because I don't care"

*Slapped*

"How dare you I thought you had a heart what's happen to you used to be so nice and innocent but since you started involving in that gang you've changed so much"

"Look are you done now I have better things to do than listen to you giving me a speech"

"I am brother from now on you are not my brother nor are you my friend anymore I hate you"

With that I left with not another word and I saw that when I said that hurt flashed through his eyes but I don't care anymore because my friends are family and no one I mean no one messes with them.

Ashton's POV

Lupe looked so perfect standing there with her blue and white cascaded dress and I know now that im so down.

I like her so much but I know that it was not mutual I wish it was though.

I was about to go talk to her when I saw Esther coming to towards her they started talking.Then, I saw that Lupe was crying I wonder why. Then, they went to the bathroom and I went to the one person that will tell me why she was crying.

"Hi I need to ask you something?"

"Shoot"Julianna said.

"Why was Lupe crying who did that to her?"

"I .....I don't know what your talking about"Julianna said innocent but I know she was lying.

"Come on please tell me you know that we've been best friends since forever please tell me why she was crying"

"Well......."

"Please I really need to know"

"Okay fine I will but if she gets mad its all your fault"

"Okay okay I get it now tell me"

"She had been crying all day because Harry broke her heart and that two face Trina was the one who showed her that stupid video and she has been trying to act like everythings okay but its not and all because of that jerk."

"Oh he is going to be so dead"

To be continued.......

Authors Note

Soo what did you think about all the drama and finding out that Harry is Esthers brother I hope you guys liked the chapter please vote and comment andvig its not to much to ask please share my story It we ould mean soo much to me thanks for reading my chapter~LUPEDIRECTIONER1