The Squad(4)

Deborah's POV

I was heading to my last class and i was texting.

"Oww watch out!!"

"Im so sorry i wasnt paying attetion!"the boy with beautiful green eyes said.

"No it was totaly my fault if i hadn't been texting i wouldnt have crashed into you"

"By the way my name is Grant and i dont know how i didnt see you i mean who can miss such a angel face"grant said

I my gosh he is such a getleman

"My name is Deborah"

Grant's POV

"Man your not going to belive what happen to me"

"What happen tell me everything?!"Dylan said with a grin on his face.

"Well i crashed into a beautiful girl named Deborah she had blueish greenish eyes and wavy brown hair"

"Stoker much!!!"he said and started laughing i laughed along.

Ana's POV

We were heading to a resturant thats called "Los Mariachis"

The waiter came

"Hola ya estan listas para hordenar?"A.K.A"hello are you ready to order?

"Si yo quiero una torta de asada con solo asada y crema porfavor."Lupe said. A.K.A"Yes i want a torta de asada with only cream please.

"Yo quiero un italian beef con mucho queso y jalapaños"Julianna said. A.K.A "I want an italian beef with extra cheese and jalapeños.

"Yo quiero carne en su jugo porfavor"Deborah said. A.K.A"I want meat in its juice please.

"Yo quiero dos tacos de asada porfavor"I said. A.K.A"I want two tacos of asada.

"Yo tambien quiero dos tacos de asada"Ashley said.A.K.A "Me too i want two tacos of asada.

"Y de tomar"de waiter said. A.K.A "And to drink"

"Todas queremos soda" A.K.A "We all want coke"

After we were finished eating we headed home.

Esther's POV

"Are you done yet i want to go home"

"No im almost done "Janet said.

If you havent noticed yet im in the mall waiting for Janet to make up her mind on whats shes going to buy.

ONE HOUR LATER!!

Finally we left home and i was talking to Harry and Luke about their day.

After that itvwas already late so we went to sleep.

3rd POV

While they were having a great time one girl that was going to ruin their lives was planning on how to keep Harry away from Lupe.

TO BE CONTINUED...........