18. 𝑺𝒐 𝑳𝒐𝒏𝒈, 𝑭𝒐𝒓 𝑵𝒐𝒘

______________________________________

-- SLIGHT SWEARING --

______________________________________

Ranboo and y/n arrive back at the house and notice it's quiet, all they could hear was faint music, much less louder than when they left. The two quickly and quietly tiptoed upstairs to see if anyone was there. When they saw no one was, they went to get ready to go to sleep. As y/n was in a room with only boys, she grabbed her clothes and ran to the bathroom to get changed. When the girl was ready she went back and looked for the vacant bed, it was in between Ranboo and Tommy, how convenient.

Tommy is sat on the bed next to y/n, Ranboo walks over and leans next to him, "Where's Toby?" he asks quietly. Tommy groaned, "he's outside, recovering from all the drinks he just had," he mumbled. Ranboo acknowledged the statement then proceeded to walk out the room to check on Toby, who was vomiting in the bushes in the backyard. "Tommy, how long has he been out there?" y/n piped up and asked. "For about half an hour I think," Tommy responded. Moments later, Ranboo walks back in with a slightly concerned look on his face. "Let's just go to sleep," he whispered. Y/n pulled the cover up and closed her eyes. She turned to her side, to catch a glimpse of Ranboo staring at her, before turning his head and falling asleep.

The next morning, y/n woke up and felt amazing, the dots weren't connected seeing as though she stayed out late but that wasn't the point. Everyone was leaving today, the house was quiet so thankfully she could make breakfast for everyone. She starts making some pancakes, as Ranboo walks out, "I thought I could smell something nice, must be the maple syrup," he blurted. The girl smiled, "Thanks! Hey, why don't you set up the movies on that TV there," she pointed beside him, to the TV in the living room next to the kitchen. He took that as a good idea and proceeded to set the movie up and wait for the others to wake up.

Phil, Floris, and Wilbur walk out as Floris flops on the couch, "what we watchin'?" he asked, Ranboo explained his plan for the morning as the boys closely listened. Y/n dished up the last of the massive tower of pancakes. She sat it down on the kitchen bench as she hesitated, "Um.. I- Can someone call everyone? I don't want to yell," she admitted. "It's alright, I'll do it," Phil said, "WAKE UP EVERYONE!!" he yelled. After 5 seconds, no one came running down stairs, "You did it wrong Phil," Wilbur corrected him, "PANCAKES!!! EVERYONE UP, NOW!" A few seconds later, there was a stampede emerging from upstairs.

Everyone dishes up and sits down in front of the TV as Ranboo plays the movie. "Hey Toby, are you and Tommy going to be alright watching a scary movie?" Clay teased the boys. "Oh shu- up man!" Tommy argued. It was one of the classics, Nightmare on Elm Street. During the middle of the movie, Phil checked his watch, "Ohh shit! Cara it's in 3 hours," he blurted. Cara shot up, "Huh? OH my god!" she realised. It turns out that day Phil and Cara's flight back was at noon, and it was half past 9 already. The two were ready with their bags at the door "Ohh come in here girls," said Niki as they had a mini group hug. Tommy, Toby, Ranboo and Will all piled onto Phil as they said a long goodbye.

The movie soon finishes, with some premade popcorn spilt on the floor. "Aight, we better get going," Clay said as he played with his keys. The whole group helped the boys load their car and followed them to the airport to say goodbye. Clay and Nick waved goodbye as the group started to head to the cafe area for a late lunch. "I wish everyone was here to hear me say this but thank you guys so much for this tiny holiday, I loved it," said y/n, Wilbur smiled, "the pleasure was all mine, it was actually quite fun being with you guys." he responded. "FLIGHT 41B PASSENGERS TO TERMINAL" was heard over the loudspeaker, "That's us," Fundy looked at Wilbur and Toby. "So long bro," Tommy said, with both Wilbur and Toby tackling him like they did to Phil.