Chapter Twenty-Three

"What. The. Fuck," Bellatrix spoke. Her sisters and Alice couldn't be bothered to scold her for her language because, first, it's Bellatrix, and second, they had the same thought.

"He did that when we had to go save Dad," Regulus said.

Sirius, who at this point was running around to the floo, "My alarms went off about my cousins who are to be the Heir Prewetts, they are in grave health. Fred and George Weasley," he said into the floo, "I'll send my father, he's there uncle," and he runs back in seeing almost everyone else still staring at the father and daughter who have turned to look at him.

"They do that when someone dies. They did it when Reggie almost died and they did it when Dad almost died. Speaking of which," he looks at Orion, "Why are you still sitting? Auror department. Now," Sirius points to the floo. Orion, wide-eyed at the stern tone his oldest is using, stood up and made his way to the floo, "Quicker!" Sirius calls just as Orion hears James and Morgana speak again.

"Arthur Weasley. 10 minutes," Morgana spoke, causing eyes to widen. It's only been five minutes, not twenty.

"William Weasley. 40 minutes," James added.

"Charlie Weasley. 40 minutes," Morgana said.

"Fred and George Weasley. 15 minutes," James spoke making eyes widen even more and Orion speed towards the floo just as he hears Morgana say, "Percy Weasley. 45 minutes."

When they heard the floo go off, they looked back at Regulus and Sirius in confusion, when Regulus also looked confused, Sirius said, "They do countdowns when the time changes. If the Aurors had been informed, someone must've found out and told Molly," Sirius suspected.

James turned to look at Sirius and Death, his black eyes somehow looking sadistic, "I want Molly Weasley in the dungeons," he requested, "Go buck-wild," he directed to Sirius.

"Orion Black. 2 minutes," Morgana spoke making Sirius speed out.

*******

Orion stormed into the Auror's department, finding the Aurors that were just about to leave. He was immediately ushered out with them and they landed in the front of the Weasley's house and stormed in and what they saw immediately made them pause. Molly raised her wand, "Ava—AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaa!" Molly screamed as a black dog came out through the shadows, biting Molly in the arm, dragging her down, banging her head against the table that currently held Fred and George and dragged her out through the shadows.

Fred and George were laid out on a table, the two three year olds looking bloody and pale, they were barely conscious, Orion was surprised they were still alive. The previous Lord Black hurried over to Arthur with Sirius just showing up to help. Arthur Weasley was slumped over the end of the table, hands connected to his twins' shoulders as he fed them his last bit of magic. "Protect them," Arthur whispered to Orion.

"We will," Sirius told him. Arthur had no color in his face. His hair was even faded to a blonde like color.

"The younger two aren't mine," Arthur whispered.

"We will protect the rest. You have the House of Black, Prewett, Potter, Lestrange, Longbottom, and Lovegood to all watch over them," Orion told him, "Lucius dropped the blood feud and I'm sure he will watch over them too. Your sons will be safe," he told him softly. The Aurors had started wrapping the twins' wounds up the best they could. Sirius, sensing Arthur's last breath was close, hurried and freed Bill, Charlie, and Percy from a small cage they had been forced in and brought them over. Some Aurors had tried to tend to Arthur, but Orion stopped them, "He has no more magic. He used it to protect his children," was all he said. The Aurors nodded solemnly before stepping back. The two Aurors who gently held the twins, gently turned them to face their father, "You two, don't stop what you're doing. You'll go far with your pranks, expand your curiosity my little troublemakers," Arthur whispered to Fred and George. Bill stepped forward, knowing he wouldn't see his father anymore, his eyes watered as his father spoke, "You're taking the mantle of the House of Weasley and I trust you to bring it back to the way it should be. Pursue those runes and curses you've been looking at," Arthur turned his head slightly to his eight year old, Charlie, and continued, "Continue with dragons, if it's your passion then pursue it," he looks at his five year old, Percy, adding, "Don't be afraid of what the bitch thinks. You're free of her. Do you what you have a passion for," then he takes a deep breath that sounded raspy, all of his sons were crying, "You all will make me very proud and I love you my sons," he rasped out.

"We love you Daddy/Dad," the boys responds. The twins were more of a mumble but they were close enough for Arthur to hear.

Arthur smiled one last time before his body slumped more and his breathing completely stopped.

"Dad," Sirius spoke, his father turning to look at him, "Go with the Aurors to have the twins admitted to St. Mungos and the others looked at. I'll follow behind in a moment," he said. Orion nodded before he picked up Percy and followed the Aurors holding the twins with Bill and Charlie quickly following.

"What are we going to do about Molly Weasley?" an Auror asked.

Sirius scoffed, "Please, after what you've just seen, are you really going to keep calling her a Weasley? My father is the new guardian of the five children and will be taking over as Weasley and Prewett proxy and I know there is no fucking way Molly will even be a Prewett. She did bad things to her family and powerful people found out and powerful people acted on it," he spat. Those who had gone to school with him looked at him in shock seeing the lighthearted nature the man had was gone. "Oh," Sirius continued, "And if I find out this report has been tampered with in any way, I knew who to look for," he said too calmly, the Aurors now stepping back in fear, "Take those two," Sirius pointed to the hidden babies (Ginny and Ron are twins so I don't have to go back and correct things), "and figure out who their father is because I am not accepting them in to my House. They are going nowhere near the House of Black and I will make sure my father does the same thing," Sirius finished, stepping out to apparate back to the Potter Manor.