Chapter Twenty Two

"I feel like I'm going to have a bigger headache," Lucius said as he looked at the Potter Lord.

"Where is Lord Peverell? Why is Potter here?" Rodolphus said with a small sneer. Bellatrix might've said something, but she was more curious as to why her cousin suddenly tensed when he looked at her and looked pale.

"Lord Lestrange, why would I be talking to another Lord about business besides who's under my assigned accounts?" the Peverell goblin questioned.

"You're Lord Peverell?" Narcissa asked James in shock.

"Mhmm," James hums while looking over at Sirius. Sirius and Orion were looking over something else and Orion had also paused knowing Sirius' mental state right now and he may not want to see Bellatrix as a result at the moment.

"Why help us?" Andromeda asked.

"Because it would make sense that the Blacks are a target from how many relatives have been killed. There's the fact Walburga is in your family—," James was cut off.

"Icky Burga," Orion and Sirius corrected in sync.

"Sorry," James apologized, "Icky Burga is in your family—," he was cut off again.

"Disowned," Orion and Sirius corrected and James gave them a look making them put their hands in defense causing the toddler to giggle.

"Who is that?" Bellatrix asked.

"My daughter. Problem?" James answered a bit sternly He hadn't missed Morgana trying to hide away from Lucius and Bellatrix. She had seen the results too and knew they hadn't been in their right minds but it was still hard. That's why he thinks Sirius was trying to act normal, he was trying to help his goddaughter,

"What about Evans?" Narcissa asked.

"What about her?" James returned.

"Why isn't she here?"

"Because she still thinks I'm at home and she's putting spells and compulsions on my daughter and me to hide our dark magic," James said with a smile that kind of scared them.

"So, you're really not on Dumbledore's side?" Lucius asked.

"Nope," James said, popping the 'p', "I'm just really good at acting in school. Snape got targeted because he starts it first because he was jealous that I was supposedly going after Evans. That was love potions I was under and then got myself off of them after getting my Lordship and then got very drunk and now I have a daughter," he looks down, "I still don't regret you," he says looking into the AK green eyes of his daughter, "I'm an only child because my family was a target, I needed a heir too," he looks down again, "Love you, Fawn," he says with a big smile at her offended face.

"So you really did get drunk?" Sirius asked quietly, but they all heard.

"I prefer different body parts," James responded.

"And yet you haven't made the first move," Orion said.

"The blushing is adorable," James answered making the father and son snort. (I like Jegulus, but I think a James x Orion would be interesting. Just me?)

Lucius clears his throat, "Where are we going with this?"

"Well," James said standing up, handing Morgana to Sirius so the two could keep each other calm, "You are to come to Potter Manor to learn about some things and hopefully help get your minds settled again. I know Sirius wants to head back now," he looks back at the older Black, "Did you find what you need?"

Sirius spoke up instead as Orion was quickly writing a letter, "Their wills were sealed, but they fall under House of Black because of their mother and we're the closest relatives so I could request it to be unsealed. There is a request for the twins' living accommodations and Father is writing that to the Aurors, I gotta sign it to say the House will take them and any others that are being mistreated and to look into the state of their father," he explained.