I Abhor School

School has sucked all the life out of me. I'm like Pinkiepie when she gets all droopy and sad. Like when she accidentally made a hoard of Pinkiepies and she couldn't hangout with her friends. I'm always tired and just want school to be over so I can sleep. Wow I just realized that I an actually typing slower than I usually do. That is how tired I am. And it has been rainy and cloudy for like 4 days in a row. I really hope today is nice. It looks like it might be. And now I'm just getting off course. Anyway, I started watching Fairy Tail. I'm just using this like a diary aren't I?  Well it's not like there is anything embarrassing on here. (I have some IRL friends on here.) Ya so I really like the show. I also started Steven Universe. My sister AmeliaShadow. OK so I know someone who always thought of themselves as a child of Hades. They took a quiz and guess what they got. The quiz say they were a child of Aphrodite. When I found out I burst out laughing. Well I'm gunna go now. Bye.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi i know i havent updated in months. im really sorry. these are some old updates from last year that i never updated. So i hope you enjoyed! 

~Luna