5.

Insta , iMessage

It was 9 o'clock in the morning & I knew I had a lot to do today

It was 9 o'clock in the morning & I knew I had a lot to do today. So I slowly got out my bed without waking up ja , Ja didnt have a game intill next week so he just been chilling. I went to my bathroom shut the door and got in the shower when I got out I put on my skims underwear and my fentyx bra put my deodorant on. I put on a cropped black top with some black tights. Then I put my Dior perfume on. Finished getting ready did my hair. went downstairs put some of acai bowl in the microwave & made my coffee . while I was eating my acai bowl I heard movement from up stairs I knew it wasn't kaari because she doesn't wake up intill the afternoon. It was Ja coming downstairs to talk to me.
" Goodmorning loudryn" Ja said giving me kisses on my neck. " Goodmorning temetrius" I said
" Where u finna go" Ja said making him some oatmeal. " Oh I gotta go see how the shop is & I gotta go do some other stuff I actually forgot I gotta look on my calendar" I said eating my acai bowl
" So u going leave me with kaari " He said sitting across from me " Yes ima leave u with kaari because I got stuff to do & i know kaari is going be bad if we go to the shop" I said drinking my coffee.
" Kaari tuedays clothes is in her Tuesday drawer " I said telling ja . " when she wakes up gives her cuddles & shit like that then gave her a bath or take a shower with her then put her in her clothes DONOT TOUCH HER HAIR when I come back I'll do it then feed her she usually wants strawberry & blueberry pancakes with her apple juice. by the time she done eating I should be home" I said making sure ja knows how she is in the morning. " U act like i dont how my daughter is in the morning" Ja said laughing
" That's how she is in my house" I said getting up to clean out my bowl. " ima clean this kicthen & living room" I said putting my dishes in the dishwasher.
" You look good when u cleaning " Ja said looking at me with that demon look " Awe no we not doing that before I gotta go" I said getting kaari toys off the floor in the living room" " Ok while im leaving I'll be back tell kaari I love her give her my kisses" I said getting in my car ". " you going give me a kiss before you leave" Ja said looking at me with his face in my window. Me and ja kisses are not like regular goodbyes kiss our kiss is like slow it's like a first date kiss. " ok I gotta go" I said pulling away from the kiss. " Ok I love you " Ja said .

It was 11 o'clock & I knew kaari was a awake . When I was driving to the shop I got a text from the Gc with the girls in it.

The girls🤍!

Ariana🩵 : Girls what we doing tdy?

                                                  Imani🤍: Well I was going to take ariah to the park or the pool im not for sure yet.

Bestfriend💙: So do y'all wanna take them to the pool then the park?

                                              Destiny 🤎: We can what time do y'all wanna go?