1

March 1 2021                              Home | 6:05 pm It was currently 6pm and I had to get to the arena by 7

March 1 2021
Home | 6:05 pm

It was currently 6pm and I had to get to the arena by 7.

Me and my bestfriend we going to a Memphis grizzles game tonight to support our city basketball team & ofc we got courtside tickets to the game.

"After I took a shower quickly installed a wig , oiled my skin fix my lashes and put my panties on they were from savagefentyX pink bra , pink panties I quickly put my outfit on".

" I was wearing a black body suit with my black and white shoes , my black prada purse & a jacket that's my best friend made for me"

Going back to the bathroom to look at myself in the mirror making sure my hair and lashes look good after my daughter started pulling them

Going back to the bathroom to look at myself in the mirror making sure my hair and lashes look good after my daughter started pulling them. About 10 minutes later i seen that my bestfriend was calling me.

" Talk to me" I said getting my wallet & my keys checking I had enough money for tonight. "Bitch did you know ja morant is on that team" bestfriend said.
"Ja?" I said putting the money in my wallet and walking out of the house.

" Yes the ja that is your baby daddy" brooklyn said putting her daughter in her carseat" " It's cool we just co parents I hope he don't think I'm there for him" I said getting in the car putting my phone on the hold up thing.

Ja is my baby daddy , He has a daughter by me her name is Kaari she 1 . Me and ja stop dating because I was going thru a lot n it was better that u focus on his basketball career so we stop dating and only worried bout his daughter. I dropped her off at my moms house & that's where my bestfriend was dropping her daughter off. Also my bestfriend married to jaren.

"Oh well im on my way to the arena best text me when your here" I said stopping at the light bout to turn where the arena was. " Ight best let me drop mya at granny house it would take me long" Brooklyn said giving mya her sippy.

kaari jaidyn morant| 1

mya rose Jackson| 1____________________________________

mya rose Jackson| 1
____________________________________

Arriving at the arena|7:01 pm

It was 7:01 & me and my bestfriend was taking pictures. It was me and my bestfriend because the other girls was at home caring for there kids.

" Girl look there your baby daddy that u know u still want" Brooklyn said while I was sitting there with my legs crossed on my phone.

" Why are u always trying tell me he here" I said watching him shoot he looked fine me looking made him look at me we was staring at each other for 37 seconds.

"Ouuu girlll if my bd looked me like that I would "Brooklyn said looking at Jaren.

It was now 8:43 the game started at like 7 I was watching the game talking with my bestfriend me and ja would do eye contact for couple seconds then I would stop looking I know he would try to talk to me.

Game over at 9:45pm

The game was over and me and Brooklyn was getting our purses and drinks all of that stuff we was walking and jaren come up to us.

" Look at my girl" Jaren said giving Brooklyn a kiss. " Ew get a room , anyways I'm finna leave get my daughter & go home" I said as I was walking out of the arena. " Aight best bye love ya " love you to".

As I was walking to my car I seen ja was tryin get my attention. " Loudryn wait" he said running tryin catch up.

" We alr Schedule when u can see kaari if that's what this is about" I said standing in front of him. He look good had a hoodie dreads he just look like a snack.

" I can't talk to my babymomma without talking bout my daughter" he said looking at me up and down

"Yeah you can what is it mr" I said laughing " Wyd tmr" he said looking down at my "😺 ". " Eyes on me not her temetruis" I said grabbing his face. " Myb ma let me come over tmr " he said smilie. " So u can get me pregnant again I don't think so" I said wants to get pregnant again by him but not Falling in the hole
" I just wanna see my daughter girl I don't want another baby" He said

" aight come later in the day like 4 or 5 because I got stuff to do" I said putting the keys in my Ignition

" let me get a kiss lo" He said putting his face over my window

"Sure" he grabbed my chin put his lips against my lip

" that's all u get Jamal" i said pulling away from the kiss " Really u going give me more then that" he said giving my throat giving a kiss longer then I wanted

" temetrius" I said as pulling away from the kiss

" Aight ima leave call me I love you"

____________________________________

Gimmie thoughts 💭 y'all

Hope u love it!!